***The Official Rangers v AC Milan Thread***

Muff

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a crazy thought, perhaps no Euro footie is why we have been pish in the league?

I mean, LM can tackle and pass again tonight, as can Whittaker. No long balls, keeper looks sound again, and, well, we look like a good side!

No Ferguson balling at players - Whittaker's confidence intact, plays slightly better.

No Ferguson - movement in the midfield, more urgency, everyone involved....

No Boyd - movement and workrate upfront, hurt defenders more, goals will come....

No Miller - someone upfront who can link up, pass, control and shoot.

No Broadfoot - our rght sided midfielder/winger not having to play in two positions, better distribution from that area....

Only a friendly so you can't look into it that much - although I believe those four, Ferguson, Boyd, Broadfoot and Miller hold us back!

Played some nice stuff, granted it's a friendly but we've not been made to look inferior at all.

(tu) makes you wonder how the same players can look so inept on a weekly basis

Playing against dundee united i guess isn't as excitign to them :lol:

Fucking hell BritishBear, that's a cracker of a link!

Just need to turn off the noise every time someone says something in the chat bit, but great quality.

Turn off the sound of the chat mate and you won`t have problems (tu)

About the game - very good first half,McCulloch was good imo.The whole team did good,Weir was poor.

COME ON RANGERS :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Cheers for the link demise best link all season.

:cheers:

Shite, jumps and takes time to load - off to watch a proper match!

anywhere I can watch,or listen to the game Muff? I can't get on to the official web site. (td):(

SkyBet

Ladbrokes

Betfair

Bet365

William Hill

You will have to register tho mate.

Cheers Muff,finally got a decent stream,same one your'e watching I think. (tu)

I have had a crazy thought, perhaps no Euro footie is why we have been pish in the league?

I mean, LM can tackle and pass again tonight, as can Whittaker. No long balls, keeper looks sound again, and, well, we look like a good side!

No Ferguson balling at players - Whittaker's confidence intact, plays slightly better.

No Boyd - movement and workrate upfront, hurt defenders more, goals will come....

No Broadfoot - our rght sided midfielder/winger not having to play in two positions, better distribution from that area....

Only a friendly so you can't look into it that much - although I believe those four, Ferguson, Boyd, Broadfoot and Miller hold us back!

just been talking to my old man and my uncle who i set up with links and we were all saying the same

far better team without fergie and boyd

our team for selik (tu)

Bagpipes again :lol: may get oan a few peoples nerves.

Those bagpipes are on at every game.

I know just a joke after people complaining about Flower Of Scotland getting played.

Thought so tbh a little (tu)

just been talking to my old man and my uncle who i set up with links and we were all saying the same

far better team without fergie and boyd

our team for selik (tu)

The midfield withput Ferguson looks so much better - Mendes, Edu, Fleck, Naismith and Lafferty are involved and playing well and with Edu in there, the defence looks more confident.

Hopefully the management notice this - Barry Ferguson is finished and it's affecting our performances. He belongs on the bench!