***The Official Rangers v AC Milan Thread***

Muff

Anyway, I had my tickets paid for in my usual seat but after arriving at a local hotel and going into meet my Dad and pick him up - we made a joint decision not to go due to the weather.

Missed the first 15 minutes but Skybet stream working great.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCulloch's really no better than you or me. It's quite sad seeing him infect our jersey.

Edu looks like he could replace Ferguson effortlessly.

looks like he could replace a few players effortlessly mate

curious, but, Am watching the game and, apart from make dida make a good save, why is he getting slated? Is even passing well, strangely

Just because he's terrible.

:craphead: sadly, thats what I thought

I long for the day when we judge our players on the performance they are actually putting in , rather than on personal opinons on them. Mendes has been the poorest in midfield so far

McCulloch's really no better than you or me. It's quite sad seeing him infect our jersey.

Edu looks like he could replace Ferguson effortlessly.

looks like he could replace a few players effortlessly mate

curious, but, Am watching the game and, apart from make dida make a good save, why is he getting slated? Is even passing well, strangely

Just because he's terrible.

:craphead: sadly, thats what I thought

I long for the day when we judge our players on the performance they are actually putting in , rather than on personal opinons on them. Mendes has been the poorest in midfield so far

People just want to make Mendes look bad in order to make others look better though ;)

Pedro Mendes is, was and always will be far better than Lee McCulloch.

Looking good.

Why oh why are we even attempting to play offside against Inzaghi though? :anguish:

Same reason spl teams do against Boyd, 90% of the time, he WILL be offside, sadly, in both cases, the other 10% is a problem

If you sit deep with Inzaghi, he WILL rip your testicles clean off.

As Alex Ferguson said, Inzaghi was born in an offside position. :P