Replacement for Weir

easterhouse64

big davie has done us a great turn but we all know hes done, just saw on sky liverpool are willing to let sami hyppia go would he not be a great replacement . i dont know what kind of fee they are talking or wages , but we have got rid of jc , wee burkey and probably gow that must give us about 35 grand on wages saved

Not much chance of him being replaced now.

Berra would have been a good signing but it's not going to happen. We were linked with Martin Stranzl in the press a while back, who would have been ideal

So we wuz melonhead an wida beeen ideal, mental innit'nnat ? :sherlock:

big davie has done us a great turn but we all know hes done, just saw on sky liverpool are willing to let sami hyppia go would he not be a great replacement . i dont know what kind of fee they are talking or wages , but we have got rid of jc , wee burkey and probably gow that must give us about 35 grand on wages saved

newsflash m8... We knew Davie was finished years ago.

But the main point? Forget it. We are not bringing in anyone...

Liverpool rejected a bid from Newcastle for Hyppia - Rafa Benitez does not want to sell him.

As for a replacement for Davie Weir: Andre Ooijer, Fabrico Fuentes, Juanito, Yohan Benalouane, Sean St. Ledger :D Karim Haggui and Frank Fahrenhorst - players who are supposidly all out of contract?!

Or

Nasief Morris, Oguchi Onyewu, Tonel, Martin Stranzl....

need to jump on thre bandwagon here, weir has been a good servant to rangers, but lacks any pace now and is starting to make erros, especially in his ball distribution...!!!! i think he will be fine until the end of the season, it also wouldnt surprise me if smith goes for LM, or broaders for CB next season!!

i really hope thats not the case tho, !!!!!!!

Liverpool rejected a bid from Newcastle for Hyppia - Rafa Benitez does not want to sell him.

As for a replacement for Davie Weir: Andre Ooijer, Fabrico Fuentes, Juanito, Yohan Benalouane, Sean St. Ledger :D Karim Haggui and Frank Fahrenhorst - players who are supposidly all out of contract?!

Or

Nasief Morris, Oguchi Onyewu, Tonel, Martin Stranzl....

Fahrenhorst is a good centre back, although a tad error prone these days.

would like to see Tonel at Ibrox next season.

Realistically, we're probably stuck with Weir for the rest of the season. I think he'll struggle over the line but with a league medal.

i hope so , hes been one of walters best signings but people dont realise that