Dougie Imrie

This lad seems to have a lot of talent which i thk is being wasted at inverness.

I think ive watched him about 5-6 times now and each time he has impressed me with something.

Now im not saying we should sign him but i think he is worth the watching and you should take a look at him whenever you can.

Thoughts?

This lad seems to have a lot of talent which i thk is being wasted at inverness.

I think ive watched him about 5-6 times now and each time he has impressed me with something.

Now im not saying we should sign him but i think he is worth the watching and you should take a look at him whenever you can.

Thoughts?

I thought we only had to put up with your suggestions during the transfer window.

Your not gonna keep doing them?! Most of them(not all) are absolute nonsense

Thoughts?

I thought we only had to put up with your suggestions during the transfer window.

Your not gonna keep doing them?! Most of them(not all) are absolute nonsense

Well if i have 2 put up with your negativity towards me.....:D

read the bit in bold mate.

I remember when Dougie Imrie was at Lanark I sen him play a few times and actually tryed to get my old man to sign him for EK Thistle at the time but shortly after he signed for Clyde and then after to Caley, bags of potential but think he is at his right level though would be surprised if Inverness got relegated and he didnt move to another SPL team.

Was absolutely shocking with his final balls against Sellick! Would beat a player or two and then try a spectacular pass instead of playing the easy ball. One time he had a few players with him in attack but decided to shoot and the ball went miles over the bar!

I cringe at these suggetsions. Really cringe. You actually think this guy would get into them team

See:

Silly boy.

I cringe at these suggetsions. Really cringe. You actually think this guy would get into them team

See:

Silly boy.

opps :anguish:

still though we shizzlink even entertizzle the thizzle of lookizing at anyone from ICTizzle