Chelsea Fan Going to CIS Final

chelsearanger

I don't mean to be funny, but you getting two tickets means two Rangers fans who go week in, week out aren't getting them. I hope you enjoy the game, but tickets for this is gold dust and you're very lucky for an 'outsider' to get one, never mind two! Your best bet is to go to the Glaswegian bar and then bus it from there, Hampden is only about 15 or so minutes away from there. Just watch where your walking, especially if you wear colours.

Personally, I like Chelsea fans, but I support Liverpool. So get it up ye for Sunday!

There is 9000 going to corporate, I think this genuine football supporter has the right.

Obviously in an ideal world it should be 50/50 old firm fans who go every week but it just doesn't happen/won't happen.

Have you got a ticket?

Yes, why?

How did u get it m8 when did u get it sory bout all the questions lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be funny, but you getting two tickets means two Rangers fans who go week in, week out aren't getting them. I hope you enjoy the game, but tickets for this is gold dust and you're very lucky for an 'outsider' to get one, never mind two! Your best bet is to go to the Glaswegian bar and then bus it from there, Hampden is only about 15 or so minutes away from there. Just watch where your walking, especially if you wear colours.

Personally, I like Chelsea fans, but I support Liverpool. So get it up ye for Sunday!

If you were offered tickets to a Man Utd v Liverpool, Barca v Real or Inter v AC cup final then you'd also go.

In the process, you'd be denying two fans of the club a place at the final.

What would you do? Need to be realistic here mate.

If you were offered tickets to a Man Utd v Liverpool, Barca v Real or Inter v AC cup final then you'd also go.

In the process, you'd be denying two fans of the club a place at the final.

What would you do? Need to be realistic here mate.

You honestly don't know me mate. Firstly If I wanted to go, I'd never take someone elses ticket off them and secondly, I'm not interested in going to any matches involving any other clubs...apart from maybe Liverpool, but even then I'd never take someones ticket off them.

Paying hard earned for a ticket isn't the same as 'taking someone else's ticket' IMO, but all to their own (tu)

It is when someone who goes every week doesn't get one, but someone who hasn't been to a game all season does. It's the same with Rangers fans, whenever a big game comes up there wanting tickets left, right and centre. Where were they when I was freezing my bollocks off at Perth? Where were they when I got up at 6 in the morning to go to Inverness? Where were they at the semi-final?

Yet these are the sort of people that will get a ticket before a lot of fans that go every week.

Paying hard earned for a ticket isn't the same as 'taking someone else's ticket' IMO, but all to their own (tu)

It is when someone who goes every week doesn't get one, but someone he hasn't been to a game all season does. It's the same with Rangers fans, whenever a big game comes up there wanting tickets left, right and centre. Where were you when I was freezing my bollocks off at Perth? Where were you when I got up at 6 in the morning to go to Inverness? Where were you at the semi-final?

Yet these are the sort of people that will get a ticket before a lot of fans that go every week.

Yes and there were many of them tonight.

god save the queen was getting sung at the end and every one clapped as usual and the person behind me said why are they clapping.

:(

and also people not having a clue were they are sitting and getting up and down and coming bacck with 4 pies tells me they have never been to ibrox before you can just tell by looking at them and by there voice that they have never been to ibrox before.

I love the relationship that the two sets of fans seem to share. You scratch our back and we'll scratch yours. By the way seeing that we are mates and you lot are loaded, Any chance of lending Rangers a few million ??? Enjoy the experience mate , ive a feeling it wont be your last. I had 2 tickets for the last old firm final and couldnt go in the end, and what a match it ended up too. Was raging. Anyway good on you, have a good one..

I love the relationship that the two sets of fans seem to share. You scratch our back and we'll scratch yours. By the way seeing that we are mates and you lot are loaded, Any chance of lending Rangers a few million ??? Enjoy the experience mate , ive a feeling it wont be your last. I had 2 tickets for the last old firm final and couldnt go in the end, and what a match it ended up too. Was raging. Anyway good on you, have a good one..

It is when someone who goes every week doesn't get one, but someone he hasn't been to a game all season does. It's the same with Rangers fans, whenever a big game comes up there wanting tickets left, right and centre. Where were you when I was freezing my bollocks off at Perth? Where were you when I got up at 6 in the morning to go to Inverness? Where were you at the semi-final?

god save the queen was getting sung at the end and every one clapped as usual and the person behind me said why are they clapping.

and also people not having a clue were they are sitting and getting up and down and coming bacck with 4 pies tells me they have never been to ibrox before you can just tell by looking at them and by there voice that they have never been to ibrox before.

Do you have some sort of 6th sense thing going on there? :craphead:

I'll get one from my supporters club mate and no I don't actually have the ticket yet but it will be there on day of match.

Didn't you realise that GOAT was taking the piss when he said "yea, go for it", There wont be a sale to season ticket holders.

aye ano,most there last night like you said im sure never go to ibrox,i kept hearing screaming girls shouting everytime we got a chance,jeezo man

I'll get one from my supporters club mate and no I don't actually have the ticket yet but it will be there on day of match.

Didn't you realise that GOAT was taking the piss when he said "yea, go for it", There wont be a sale to season ticket holders.

lol!

The guy is entitled to the ticket if he can get his hands on one, if he supports Rangers and isn’t lucky enough to live near the ground then if he gets a chance to go then go.

I still have my season ticket but have opted out the CCS as I no longer live in Scotland. I have secured myself a couple of tickets and am perfectly entitled to them. having followed Rangers all over Scotland and Europe for 25 years and I still contribute financially to the club through a season ticket I can hardly use. Just because you live local and attend games doesn’t give you the right to a ticket over me.

Anyway, Cheltenham for the races then home for an old firm final….might be quite a good week……

Give yout tickets away to 2 Rangers supporters, they will be like rocking horse shit - my adress is .....

Na i'm good thanks ...

Cheers for the replies lads. And to the ones saying that I shouldn't have the tickets etc. I do agree with ya its the same as the cup final against united in 07 a lot of real chelsea fans couldnt get tickets cos of the corporates and its shit i know but i've been offered tickets (in the corporate bit) and i've always wanted to go so hey ho ...

How many tickets have Rangers got?

Give yout tickets away to 2 Rangers supporters, they will be like rocking horse shit - my adress is .....

Na i'm good thanks ...

Cheers for the replies lads. And to the ones saying that I shouldn't have the tickets etc. I do agree with ya its the same as the cup final against united in 07 a lot of real chelsea fans couldnt get tickets cos of the corporates and its shit i know but i've been offered tickets (in the corporate bit) and i've always wanted to go so hey ho ...

Roughly 22000

Enjoy the game (tu)

Do you have some sort of 6th sense thing going on there? :craphead:

LOL Naw u can just tell but :craphead:

:uk:

aye ano,most there last night like you said im sure never go to ibrox,i kept hearing screaming girls shouting everytime we got a chance,jeezo man

Only there to see Beckham

Na i'm good thanks ...

I live a long way from Ibrox as well mate (in the opposite direction!). I don't go to many games, but if I got the chance at tickets to the cup final and could make it down I'd grab them. Good luck to you, hope you enjoy the game. (tu)