Piggery On Sunday

chelseachelsea

This sniff sniff shite whats that all about

this isney even a blatent tim comment

he's just telling us about a banner these cunts have lined up for us on sunday

theres too many people calling or assuming people are talking pish or are tims on here.

:uk:

sniff sniff

sniff sniff

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sniff sniff shite whats that all about

this isney even a blatent tim comment

he's just telling us about a banner these cunts have lined up for us on sunday

theres too many people calling or assuming people are talking pish or are tims on here.

:uk:

new posters always seem to be under the microscope, not something the mods/admin encourage at all.

Firsts posts about the jungles always sets alarm bells ringing, especially when they bring a wee friend to back them up :wub:

actually heard this aswell lads , its that Jungle Bhoys lot that are at it , ma cousins one a them ! and he's being talking aboot it , dont worry am sure our lads will have something to get back with eh (Y)?

WATP

FTP

your meant to come on and pretend your a bear then we suss you out

rip the piss for a while then ban you

if your not taking this seriously im gonna ask if they ban you right away

:lol: No let us play for a while.

find something funny lads ?

a rumour is a rumour , just like eh one about there 'HOLEy goalie' that a big storys getting printed aboot him afore the game on sunday

Heard about that. He tried to choke 2 bears caused they asked him for a Pound in Asda

HEADLINE

Arty chokes two for a pound in Asda......... :craphead:

Hi Lads/Ladies

First Post Here, not usually into these forums because i dont have much time on my hands but after being diagnosed with a bad back i have a lot of sitting on my arse time so might aswell make the most of it !!

Anyway, was on the phone to my lad he was telling me of a banner the t**** have lined up for the game on Sunday.

Supposidly involving An image of Martin Bains house of fire with David Murray doing a wheelie out the front door.

To be honest I am quite embarrassed they would sink that low but thats the shower were having to put up with.

Thought I should let you guys know hopefully we can line something up and ram it down their throats !

We are the People

I smell Timothy

find something funny lads ?

a rumour is a rumour , just like eh one about there 'HOLEy goalie' that a big storys getting printed aboot him afore the game on sunday

Heard about that. He tried to choke 2 bears caused they asked him for a Pound in Asda

HEADLINE

Arty chokes two for a pound in Asda......... :craphead:

:lol: Actually not a bad effort!

Suddenly cause a hear rumour which happens tae the same as another then am a T*** :S get yourself to fuck. If theres more than one cunt hearing about this "rumour" then it must be true!.

Maybe you can hold the other end of the banner with your cousin then.

Jog on.

actually heard this aswell lads , its that Jungle Bhoys lot that are at it , ma cousins one a them ! and he's being talking aboot it , dont worry am sure our lads will have something to get back with eh (Y)?

WATP

FTP

dohdohdohdohdohdohdoh

yer stickin oot like a sore thumb buddie

hope ye get it sorted

Suddenly cause a hear rumour which happens tae the same as another then am a T*** :S get yourself to fuck. If theres more than one cunt hearing about this "rumour" then it must be true!.

ok im away to feck

oh welcome to the board if your still here tomorrow we will have another wee chat and introduce you to the swear box

Yea

Right ok then wit ever , think your getting a bit paranoid . Dont think am a tim! fs, come along tae ma seat at the weekend in the piggery awrite (Y)

116 J 16 (checked my ticket for your info) (Y)

Yea

Right ok then wit ever , think your getting a bit paranoid . Dont think am time , come along tae ma seat at the weekend in the piggery awrite (Y)

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

:sherlock:

:lol:

Yea

Right ok then wit ever , think your getting a bit paranoid . Dont think am time , come along tae ma seat at the weekend in the piggery awrite (Y)

It is possibly your spelling that has gave you away.

Brush up on that and come back under another username like 'KINGBILLYFTPUVF1690' and we might believe you more.

:rolleyes:

Think am a tim ? ... then boot me out :S

Honestly though think ye need tae calm down on the paranoid side of things , backed up what someone was saying and suddenly i am a t*** :S

Im simply curious. You clearly use another forum as you are using :S and (Y) which dont work on here.

What forum are these used on RFC ?