tomorrow, at 11.15

barrymorrison1

i will b i bar 72. bar opens at 11 bells.

right now, i am on the tennents, geting ready for the big day.

anyway, at 11.15-20, i will b on the sauce, in bar 72, singing the songs, who else will b there, and if not where is evereybody following the queens soldiers in this battle?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I wont be at the game and cannot go to the pubs for an Old Firm, I will be in my living room, sitting listening to Rangers tunes with a can of lager in my hand.

u can, but i as i remember reading yesterday, u choose not to go to the pub.

i do have debates with u obi-wan, but i cannot question ur loyalty. have a good day muff.(hopefully)

As I wont be at the game and cannot go to the pubs for an Old Firm, I will be in my living room, sitting listening to Rangers tunes with a can of lager in my hand.

i do have debates with u obi-wan, but i cannot question ur loyalty. have a good day muff.(hopefully)

Wouldn't be worth the trouble - I struggle to go to the pub to watch a Rangers v East Stirling match, let alone an Old Firm. Just the way I am. I can't wait to be back next season, missing games, especially at the piggery is killing me!

Wouldn't be worth the trouble - I struggle to go to the pub to watch a Rangers v East Stirling match, let alone an Old Firm. Just the way I am. I can't wait to be back next season, missing games, especially at the piggery is killing me!

:uk: Aye Ive been going to away games this year with a bus from Bridgeton then get told not to come back so my ticket was fucked for the Parkhead game

Bastard ohh well the place am going th mawra was the place a watched the last old firm at parkhead and we won 4-2 so could be a lucky place the mawra.

:uk:

How can u no go to the pubs m8??

I can't watch an Old Firm with my tim mates, let alone go to a pub and listen to people slate and take the piss out of Rangers. I can't handle people taking the piss or even joking about Rangers - during a game, I am a nightmare, especially with a drink. My attitude, choice of words and passion is not suited for a pub - that's why I cannot go to a pub and watch a Rangers game. I have only ever been once and that was the last one and I was about battling before the game had even kicked off.

This will be only the 3rd Old Firm I will have missed in 9 years, after this season, I wont be putting myself through this again!

I can't watch an Old Firm with my tim mates, let alone go to a pub and listen to people slate and take the piss out of Rangers. I can't handle people taking the piss or even joking about Rangers - during a game, I am a nightmare, especially with a drink. My attitude, choice of words and passion is not suited for a pub - that's why I cannot go to a pub and watch a Rangers game. I have only ever been once and that was the last one and I was about battling before the game had even kicked off.

This will be only the 3rd Old Firm I will have missed in 9 years, after this season, I wont be putting myself through this again!

Why do you not go to the games? Am sure I read you say it was just this season you weren't going?

i do like ur attitude muff, i like going toe to toe with u. i do though, hope u get what u want next season, as ur passion shines through.

a tip though, go back to caddying/tennis coaching, as i am in the building game, and if u r making money in development, well well done, but u will b of the minority, unless u build extensions.

;)

Why do you not go to the games? Am sure I read you say it was just this season you weren't going?

I gave my ST up but kept my TC membership for this season, for a number of reasons - I wasn't happy with the way we were going, signing of Khenny Miller, I was supposed to be moving to Naples Florida in October 2008 but that fell through and my mum is terminally ill - not been to Ibrox or an away game all season and it's fucking brutal!