Martin Bain

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since minty faded into the background martin bains performance has come on leaps and bounds sounds like a good bit of hustling here by him not so long ago I think we would have been held to ransom and ended up paying lots more for the deal so I also add my congratulations to martin bain may he always have balls of steel

w a t p

if flecky1 ever meets me he'll want to batter me for this thread :lol:

;)

credit where credit is due

when both players are paraded as Rangers players and Davis and Bougherra are still here come Sep 1st, Bain will get the credit hes due, lets not rest onm our laurels, more signings are needed and a piece of dross or 2 could be doing with getting pushed out the door

(tu)

;)

when both players are paraded as Rangers players and Davis and Bougherra are still here come Sep 1st, Bain will get the credit hes due, lets not rest onm our laurels, more signings are needed and a piece of dross or 2 could be doing with getting pushed out the door

(tu)

You can't argue with that, exactly the way I see it as well (tu)

;)

(tu)

Davis yes but if Bougherra leaves I dont see how its Bains fault , Its a certainty some will leave before the window shuts and more will come in.

Any player reaching the last two years of his contract who wont sign an extension should be encouraged to leave

Davis yes but if Bougherra leaves I dont see how its Bains fault , Its a certainty some will leave before the window shuts and more will come in.

Any player reaching the last two years of his contract who wont sign an extension should be encouraged to leave

:lol:

how do you know he wont sign an extension? has he been offered one yet???????

how can davis leaving be his fault, but boughy not??? their contracts run out together im sure

The difference in the last year is that he's been learning from (and under pressure from) a pro.

More likely - much more likely - that he's been freed of Murray's shackles. Only yesterday this was reported;

In fact I believe Bain's greater freedom to make decisions and his increased power since Murray left the board and the chair was filled by Alistair Johnston, who spends the overwhelming majority of his time in America, has been an extremely good thing for Rangers.

Those in the know tell me many of Bain's better ideas, plus his desire to publicly defend Rangers from many of the outrageous slurs perpetrated against the club by many in the media - and by rival football organizations - were thwarted by Murray.

The man is doing a fine job for us these days anyway!

:praise:

In the grand scheme of things, very few people are ever successful when it comes to major business deals in a competitive international market. Martin Bain has proved he is successful. We are very lucky to have him.

Well done Martin - you have my respect.

Bawdeep Loyal

;)

(tu)

dunno about that flecky mate

if we sell bougherra and davis for combined 30million :wink:, spend 2mill on the french boy and buy/loan to buy barazite, i wont complain :P

dunno about that flecky mate

if we sell bougherra and davis for combined 30million :wink:, spend 2mill on the french boy and buy/loan to buy barazite, i wont complain :P

listen if bain demands anything over 10m, never mind 15m for either player i will be delighted with him, sadly we KNOW that wont happen, even though if the players played for another team, they would go for a fee like that, both are easily worth silly money

Sep 1st we will know if hes done good or not

Maybe he is learning from the horrific mistakes that hes made in the past, would love to see him take on Liewell and the mhedia proper, Weiss is a good start, a very good start! :)