Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

FFS wait and see first. he might not like the terms he was offered. wait and he the full story first.

Might not like the terms offered? Being 20 and supposedly a 'lifelong Rangers supporter' I couldn't care if they halfed my wages knowing I'd be a first team starter for Rangers and that once I've built myself as the number one CM, when we get back to the SPL I could easily become the best paid player at the club.

Though he's a wee dick simple as, hope he rots where ever he goes.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe the shit some are giving Rhys on here...and others across the forum.

Club loyalty being mentioned ...or lack of. Truth is...loyalty doesnt pay a mortgage...or anything else. These guys have stuck with us for longer than many would have.

Best of luck to any who go...and thanks for what youve done, or tried to do.

Personally, hope to see them again in the blue of the Gers.

I can understand some of the older heads maybe going as they would have been on a better wage to begin with but McCabe wouldn't have been on a whole lot anyway.

Cant believe the shit some are giving Rhys on here...and others across the forum.

Club loyalty being mentioned ...or lack of. Truth is...loyalty doesnt pay a mortgage...or anything else. These guys have stuck with us for longer than many would have.

Best of luck to any who go...and thanks for what youve done, or tried to do.

Personally, hope to see them again in the blue of the Gers.

whats a mortagage got to do with it? he signed a contract. everyone on here will rmemeber for the rest of our days the sacrifices players made on agreeing wage cuts, but they are now being restored to what they previously were. So no excuses, he signed a contract. honour it. Don't cop out because Whyte sold us down the fuckin river. It's a fucking insult to the badge. If he wants a transfer to further his career in the event RFC goes to Div 3, fair enough, no-one would object. But don't slither out of your contract.

FFS how many more examples of a 20 year old amateur footballer going on on to be a world class player in the modern era? I believe you fucked your argument by referencing Drogba, a one off. There will always be exceptions to the rule, stating those exceptions does not make them the majority. FUCK ME!

FFS how many more examples of a 20 year old amateur footballer going on on to be a world class player in the modern era? I believe you fucked your argument by referencing Drogba, a one off. There will always be exceptions to the rule, stating those exceptions does not make them the majority. FUCK ME!

Ian Wright signed his first pro contract at 22.