Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to Rhys. You take the context of Rangers out of it and had this been any other line of work anyone in his situation would likely consider doing what he has done. If there had been any sense to what's going on with the takeover then Green or a representative would have sent out letters to the players explaining the situation to try and put their minds at ease, not maintaining silence and then summoning them in on Thursday.

The way things are unfolding I'd be very surprised if Green was still around come the start of the season.

If he is moving down to England then fair enough, he will be advised by people who have his and not Rangers interests at heart and that is understandable. If he moves to Celtic then it's a poor decision on his and his advisers part and an insult to Rangers the club who developed him and made him a pro footballer.

I would have though it prudent that his agent, parents or whoever waited before doing this. The first one will always bring attention and as a young lad he doesn't need that.

Wat do you mean no real rangers?

He means its hard to grasp that the business entity that owns a football club can be liquidated with the club still surviving.

Rangers Football Club is NOT a bunch of ones and zeros on a fucking PC at companies house.

Its in my heart.

Not what I asked, you won't be supporting the not real rangers?

regarding mccabe you know what i meant.

i follow the Rangers where ever we end up.

but as a real footballing prospect you cant really expect him to just follow along like rest of us will.

He means its hard to grasp that the business entity that owns a football club can be liquidated with the club still surviving.

Rangers Football Club is NOT a bunch of ones and zeros on a fucking PC at companies house.

Its in my heart.

I agree, always the same rangers to me, the one I love

regarding mccabe you know what i meant.

i follow the Rangers where ever we end up.

but as a real footballing prospect you cant really expect him to just follow along like rest of us will.

already stated in this thread I can't blame him for being shortsighted with his career at this time, and ill wish him the best :)

Its in my heart.

you seriously cant see the point i was making regarding mccabe?

Say we go to Div 1, which I think is the most likely, he has 1 year to cement his place as a starting CM (due to the probable departure of either Davis or Edu), we should come straight back up.

He's then first choice CM at the worlds most successful club.

Madness.

I don't see how anyone can have a dig at any player for leaving.

In fact, if you do, I think you're a disgrace.

These guys served us in one of our darkest periods with absolute class. They are a credit to Rangers FC. Every single one of them.

Nonsense, if he is a so called Rangers fan he should transfer over to the newco and demand a transfer from there.

At least we will get some cash for him, see no reason why we wouldn't accept players transfering over in return for a transfer.