Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, he's entitled to. Good luck in the future is what I'd say.

Thanks for everything you did do during your time and hope you will be able to look back fondly and take pride out of playing for the worlds most successful football team.

I wonder if he knows the Bill Struth oft quoted saying, no I don't wonder he obviously doesn't.

Mind yir arse on the way out the door and I won't even mention his name or any others that take the white feather route. :angry:

Seriously? Despite him being a well known boyhood Rangers fan?

Sorry for the rant mate. But if your not one of us your one of them. On the up side. Once this crap is done with we'll be left with true blues in the stand and true blues on the pitch. I would swap my whole lot and live in a tent for a chance to play for the gers.

Hard to believe this is true.

If we do drop to division 1 players like Mcgregor , Davis and Naismith will leave but young guys like McCabe, Ness and Perry will be first team regulars.

Why would someone like him want to leave when that would be on offer. A year out of the top league (hopefully) wouldn't do guys like McCabe any harm.

Although a drop to the 3rd division would see every decent Rangers player leaving IMO. Too many years in the wilderness for guys with international asperations. :(

Not a hard loss if he is quitting now, in this time we need people who want to play for the club, want to ignore personal wealth, hell at the end of day no matter how bad it gets if we play somewhere they will get a wage. Its best we cut the flak now, no matter who it is, no matter how big they are - if they want to go let them. These people are the ones who will most likely not give their all for the shirt. I am talking about a wet Tuesday night in the whatever round of a cup away to falkirk, with us 1-0 down, we want the type of player who will be there to fight to win, fight for the jersey and make us proud.

rambling now, bit pished, anyway fuck him for jumping earlier, could at least waiting for the spl vote before deciding. Will put his name under Wylde in the cunt list, jumping early is poor.

Not a hard loss if he is quitting now, in this time we need people who want to play for the club, want to ignore personal wealth, hell at the end of day no matter how bad it gets if we play somewhere they will get a wage. Its best we cut the flak now, no matter who it is, no matter how big they are - if they want to go let them. These people are the ones who will most likely not give their all for the shirt. I am talking about a wet Tuesday night in the whatever round of a cup away to falkirk, with us 1-0 down, we want the type of player who will be there to fight to win, fight for the jersey and make us proud.

rambling now, bit pished, anyway fuck him for jumping earlier, could at least waiting for the spl vote before deciding. Will put his name under Wylde in the cunt list, jumping early is poor.

Aye go to bed son, what we need is young players with ability and he is one.

Fucksake , I can't take this shite anymore :( All the best Rhys :(

??? I don't get this all the best pish. He has done nothing for us. And don't give me the pish about his wages.

It's not as if he would have been begging on the streets.

He played one good game for us, you would think it was Naismith that was leaving.

We showed faith in you Rhys.

You are far from the finished article and to desert us in our hour of need is spineless.

If you have no guts for the fight close the door on ur way out

And if you go to the mhanks god help you son cos you've lost the plot

The past few months have been painful but the reality of losing players is now beginning to hurt. If you thought the hatred for Murray and Whyte was bad, watch it multiply between now and the beginning of the season as our team is ripped apart the way the vultures have done to our club.

I will not criticise any player for moving on, but the ones that stay on to fight will have my utmost respect.

Woe betide any of our players that even dare to join that lot. That is the ultimate fuckin sin. :angry: