Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking sick by this news , What a wee fanny , he gets his footballing education with us but when the going gets tough he decides to fuck off .. First of many i fear but where has the loyalty n pride n playing with the gers gone . Newco but still the same rangers with the same loyal superb fans and this is how a young boy repays us .. Get tae fuck we need commited players not ones who jump ship at this time of turmoil in our history . We need 11 loyal bears n proddies in our future team to bring us back to the top..... WATP NO SURRENDER :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

No! Anyone who leaves is a wank.

Bullshit and you know it. Everybody expected to pretty much lose our first team. But when the first player who jumps ship is a young boy with a handful of appearances it's not a surprise a fair few are shocked.

I know there is major uncertainty but is it really too much to ask for him to stay 1 year at his 'boyhood' Club whom he learnt his trade from.

It's an air of disappointment rather than anger and I completely understand why. What is one Season out of his whole career?

I suppose it just reinforces the mentality of young British footballers, Scott Allan showed it first with his treatment of DU and McCabe is following suit.

Bullshit and you know it. Everybody expected to pretty much lose our first team. But when the first player who jumps ship is a young boy with a handful of appearances it's not a surprise a fair few are shocked.

I know there is major uncertainty but is it really too much to ask for him to stay 1 year at his 'boyhood' Club whom he learnt his trade from.

It's an air of disappointment rather than anger and I completely understand why. What is one Season out of his whole career?

I suppose it just reinforces the mentality of young British footballers, Scott Allan showed it first with his treatment of DU and McCabe is following suit.

(tu) And where is Scott Allan these days?

If he wants to go elsewhere all the best wherever you go. Hope it works out for him if he has chosen this, poor choice for me as he could have been a mainstay in a rebuilt gers team. Right now the boy needs games and if he performed for us he could have got a move similar to someone like gregg wylde, my thoughts are he has not played enough games to get anywhere near a premiership/championship first team.

If anyone wants to go we should not hold it against them, they have been through enough and they leave with my thanks and appreciation for the last few months.

So thanks for the memories if you go Rhys, I don't know where the rumours of him joining THEM have come from though? I Hope that's not true.