Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

Showed promise the boy but any young player with THE FUCKING RANGERS at heart wont jump ship so early. I can understand young players being worried about their future if we go to the lower leagues, if in fact we get a fucking league to play in, but FFS son, lets see how this plays out first. I'm RAGIN'!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say we go to Div 1, which I think is the most likely, he has 1 year to cement his place as a starting CM (due to the probable departure of either Davis or Edu), we should come straight back up.

He's then first choice CM at the worlds most successful club.

Madness.

Kinda what I thought. If we get told in a couple of weeks time that we're only demoted one division and edu and Davis move on, he ought to feel a bit of an arsehole surely?

(tu) And where is Scott Allan these days?

15 league appearances for Pompey.

Remember he is only 21, he can't just walk into Albion's midfield.

Did chase the money though, he isn't the only young footballer to do so. Fact is, it's reality so it's no great surprise.

If this is true then McCabe is a wee dick the grass isn't always greener in England just ask Danny Wilson. Like others have said we are most likley going to end up in the 1st division which will give him a chance to establish himself in the team.

Let's just say I wouldn't give a flying fuck if his career goes downhill from now on.

Cant believe the shit some are giving Rhys on here...and others across the forum.

Club loyalty being mentioned ...or lack of. Truth is...loyalty doesnt pay a mortgage...or anything else. These guys have stuck with us for longer than many would have.

Best of luck to any who go...and thanks for what youve done, or tried to do.

Personally, hope to see them again in the blue of the Gers.