I am for a 12 month membership suspension

A 12 month suspension is exactly what our enemies want, they are trying to beat us to a pulp and make us walk away, as Ally said we don't do that.

Even if we are forced to go with a team of 16 year olds next season we must come out in force and support the club.

If they strip titles then we add our war time titles, if they make us play with our keeper having one arm tied behind his back then we sing and cheer for Rangers like never before. Next season is not about titles or cups its the start of our fightback.

Sooner or later they will run out of sanctions and when one of the wee diddy clubs who dreamed up this crap go tits up they will get the same treatment they dished out.

Our time will come make no mistake about that, Till then feck them we have a cause to fight for.....

We don't run.

We stand and fight.

This is our land.

It is wvb. Cant let the tim propaganda drive scottish rangers supporters away from there own land. If these events happened 100 yr ago there would've been civil war. We're starting to be victimised for being rangers fans,british,and in some ways c of s or c of e. The only way a rangers fans voice can be heard is through media and its full of micks just waiting to cut you off or tell lies and call us sectarian bigots for flying the union flag. I dont think even mufc would get kicked by their f.a as much as we have by ours.

We should fight it obviously, but there's no point demanding a worse punishment just so we can tell the SFA where to go. The Third Division is a wretched standard and even with a transfer embargo we'll win it comfortably in my opinion. It might cause our blood to boil but a year down the line it won't matter, whereas taking a suspension for a year could seriously set us back.

We don't run.

We stand and fight.

This is our land.

well if we stand and fight as you say then we fight the embargo in court.Ahain.

Back to Lord Glennie.

I am fucking getting ragin with this shit and turning into something I dont want to be .

I am 53 yo and want to go to war wiyh this shit.

Reagan you are a cunt of the highest order.

well if we stand and fight as you say then we fight the embargo in court.Ahain.

Back to Lord Glennie.

I am fucking getting ragin with this shit and turning into something I dont want to be .

I am 53 yo and want to go to war wiyh this shit.

Reagan you are a cunt of the highest order.

Mate, I'm just 10 years younger, and if I didn't have 2 daughters to think about, I'd be in trouble by now because of this.

We need to remain calm and face them down. Much as I'd like to set about these bastards with a grenade rammed down each of their throats.

Anger needs to be harnessed and used properly. exploding will just make things worse.

If we accept these sanctions we will just end up being their plaything for years to come and eventually they will bury us.

There is undoubtedly someone else loading the bullets and Regan is firing them. If he goes then his replacement (specially selected of course) can step in with the dirty work done.

Our only option is to stand our ground and fight this. Could not care less if it is on the streets, in the Courts or in Parliament we must make it clear enough is enough.

Mate, I'm just 10 years younger, and if I didn't have 2 daughters to think about, I'd be in trouble by now because of this.

We need to remain calm and face them down. Much as I'd like to set about these bastards with a grenade rammed down each of their throats.

Anger needs to be harnessed and used properly. exploding will just make things worse.

I lnow we all have famiies who rely on us .

I am for taking it to the streets now as I say time to fight them and face up to them.

Take them on via the courts legally.

i reckon theres at least 3 maybe 4 punishments coming our way(transfer embargo,points deduction ,titles stripped and maybe another fine)im sure regan and lieswell are plotting this as we speak.i wouldnt put it past them

This is a cert,these ba+++++s have not finished with us yet they want us gone.

For once someone should have the balls to stand up to SFA . There is no chance they can exist without us in one of the leagues .

The Sky deal would be cut immediately and any other sponsors would also follow them .

Green should call their bluff and tell them to fuck of with any more sanctions , lets see who folds first ............

If we accept a suspension then every one of our players will leave, and majority of staff will be paid off.

There is also no way back in for us next season unless another team drops out, or leagues are reformed to create a place for us.