How many Rangers games do you think you have been to in your life?

Never missed a Rangers game anywhere in the world from the first game my dad took me to in 1965 (against Clyde) till we left Scotland for Canada in dec 1972. Been home twice and went to all the games while I was back (4 games two against the scum, we won both). I also think I should get to count all the live games I have seen via Satelite at the various North American Rangers Supporters Association clubs I have belonged to over the years (Toronto#1, Whitby, Boston, Bramalea and Vancouver), let me tell you getting off duty at 11:30 pm and then up at 3 am to drive 30 minutes to the Vancouver club for a 4 am kick off, or finishing at 7 am in the morning and making a 30 minute drive in 15 minutes to miss as little of the match as possible. So one thing I am looking forward to this season in Division 3, is 3 pm (7 am) games. I am off the Friday graveyard rotation so sleeping into 6, then shower tea and Wheetabix and off to see the Rangers on a Saturday is how I want to spend my weekends.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly not enough used to get to Ibrox regular with my cousins back 1975 - 83 joined up and moved away but always followed the team. With other commitments etc its not been possible until a couple of years ago but, but this season making a concerted effort to make as many home games as possible.

1st game 1963, last game 2112. 49yrs of Follow Follow.

Dont know how many ive been to as spent few yrs playing on a saturday, then working wk ends etc.

As long as there are more to come, thats all that concerns me right now.

I would say around 250 in total, 7 years in the army put paid to the amount of games I could get to, was in regular attendance prior to that. Since I left in 2007 been getting to some games, just not as many as I would like. Fair play to those lads that are present at just about every game.

Always wish I'd kept a note of all games I'd been to. Hopefully something I plan on doing from the start of this season.

I'm planning to count the home games from past seasons. It's quite easy for me as I just need to count SPL and Champions League home games.

I've just turned 16 and have had a season ticket alonside my granda since I was 5. I've been to nearly every home game possible since then including league games, pre season games, Scottish Cup games, League Cup games, European games and the odd away game as well except from when I had to attend my own football when I was playing for Hamilton Accies. So I wouls say I've been to around 25-28 games per season for the last 10 years which comes to around 250-270 approximately but I'm planning on going to some away games like Stenhousemuir, Clyde and Queen's Park due to what has happened to our club has made me realise how special our club is and not to take it for granted. Supporting Rangerss is a priviilage and I can't wait for the season to start now. WATP

I might have the lowest number on the boards tbh.

4 :(

2 in europe and 2 preseason friendlies.

I will get to a fucking ton more games over the next few years though :) Seriously thinking about driving to brechin.

4 games in the broomie gogzy :sherlock:

Spoke to my old man and he said hes been to over a 1000 games, home and away through europe. Even missed a family trip to america to go to AEK athens when we got beat 2-0. After speaking to him he said it doesnt matter how many games youve been to wheter its 1 or 2000 just as long as you cheer them on for 90 minutes thats what counts. But i think ive only been to about 200 or so going since i was 5.

About 20, but have always been playing and live 300 miles away, so its no bad. Best one when we played the bheasts and their inbreds were banned from Ibrox for being too clatty. 1-1 if i remember. Mhacari doing a lennon at the end cause they hoached a draw.Cunt.

Only been to 1 game since we signed super mo. Bitter cunt i am (tu)