Stella officially a Ger yes or no

Ibrox@1872

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think stella is gonna be just what we was looking for? With him, templeton and sheils behind little and jig it does sound frightning in terms of firepower and creativity with black and macloed behind them and wee barrie mackay in there as well on the attacking front. Looks like ally is gonna rely on scoring goals to win games instead of making a solid defense like walter's tactic was. Reminds me off the old barcalona tactic when they had eto, ronaldinho and all them as attackers and never really bothered much with defense due to all the attacking that was happening from barcalona. Maybe i'm gettong too excited :-D

Anyone else think stella is gonna be just what we was looking for? With him, templeton and sheils behind little and jig it does sound frightning in terms of firepower and creativity with black and mcloed behind them and wee barrie mackay in there as well on the attacking front. Looks like ally is gonna rely on scoring goals to win games instead of making a solid defense like walter's tactic was. Reminds me off the old barcalona tactic when they had eto ronaldinho and all them as attackers amnd never really bothered much with defense due to all the attacking that was happening from barcalona. Maybe i'm gettong too excited :-D

I hope so, although i hate seeing us concede goals but it looks like Ally is doing what we've been crying out for and going for attacking football with alot of creative players providing chances and some different type of forwards from Jig the big powerfull striker to Sandaza whos more of a poacher and Little when he plays up top whos got the versatility and link up play to get in all kinds of goalscoring positions. Exciting times indeed :uk:

I hope so, although i hate seeing us concede goals but it looks like Ally is doing what we've been crying out for and going for attacking football with alot of creative players providing chances and some different type of forwards from Jig the big powerfull striker to Sandaza whos more of a poacher and Little when he plays up top whos got the versatility and link up play to get in all kinds of goalscoring positions. Exciting times indeed :uk:

Indeed mate. Least i'm not the only cunt that thinks ally is stamping his authority by changing they way we played when sir walter was in charge. I know walter was old school and played safe with hardly conceding goals, and then sneaking a goal somewhere in the match. In my own opnion I prefer what ally is doing, not taking anything away from sir walter but ally is giving the fans what we want. With attractive football, fans will swam into ibrox even when we get back into the sphell. Not saying ibrox wasn't full when walter was around but at least we're changing our style and providing entertaining football once again. I think out attacking play is very good, we're passing better and pressing more I noticed. Alright the defense is a bit shaky but give it time, ally will get that sorted as well. But looks like scoring goals won't be a problem as maybe conceding but i'm quite happy with that as goals wins games :-)

Indeed mate. Least i'm not the only cunt that thinks ally is stamping his authority by changing they way we played when sir walter was in charge. I know walter was old school and played safe with hardly conceding goals, and then sneaking a goal somewhere in the match. In my own opnion I prefer what ally is doing, not taking anything away from sir walter but ally is giving the fans what we want. With attractive football, fans will swam into ibrox even when we get back into the sphell. Not saying ibrox wasn't full when walter was around but at least we're changing our style and providing entertaining football once again. I think out attacking play is very good, we're passing better and pressing more I noticed. Alright the defense is a bit shaky but give it time, ally will get that sorted as well. But looks like scoring goals won't be a problem as maybe conceding but i'm quite happy with that as goals wins games :-)

There is now a noticable diffrence between Ally who wants us to bang in as many goals as possible and Walter who quite often would try and shut up shop with a 1 goal lead, its taken a while but im hopefull Ally has now got an idea of the kind of football we should be playing. Its a good idea to get the lads playing attacking football on the deck whilst in SFL3 as hopefully when we get back into the diddy SPL the team will keep that aggresive, attacking mentality and hand out some serious whippings to the SPL teams. The league cup game against Murderwell is a great time to test our blossoming attacking style :crabflute:

There is now a noticable diffrence between Ally who wants us to bang in as many goals as possible and Walter who quite often would try and shut up shop with a 1 goal lead, its taken a while but im hopefull Ally has now got an idea of the kind of football we should be playing. Its a good idea to get the lads playing attacking football on the deck whilst in SFL3 as hopefully when we get back into the diddy SPL the team will keep that aggresive, attacking mentality and hand out some serious whippings to the SPL teams. The league cup game against Murderwell is a great time to test our blossoming attacking style :crabflute:

Can't wait for the game against that shitey diddy team murderwell. I'm so sure im gonna put a bet on rangers to win that game. Wish we pump fuck out of those dirty bastards. I wonder how the bookies will make favorite might be tasty odds. Then again aren't we supposed to be boycotting william hill and the other lot?

The league cup game against Murderwell is a great time to test our blossoming attacking style :crabflute:

Heavy attack works fine against SFL3 or SFL2 teams, I'd be fine with a Walter special (4-5-1) against Motherwell as opposed to kamikazing it. Conservative approaches have their place (see our UEFA Cup run in '08) and we shouldn't be approaching a game against an SPL side the same way we'd approach Elgin City.

(cue mass-hitting of the disapprove button...)