Bocas back !

Clarkyyy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have him back in a heartbeat, his form has dipped recently not only with Rangers but with USA, he's a class act although not getting any younger, think he might be worried about his USA place under Klinsmann as well as being unsettled at club level.

I think he could still move on loan to a Russian club, maybe even Turkey as they are still able to sign players.

Personally I'd be delighted if he was back available and willing to play for us. His fair well interview with SSN was a very refreshing and inspiring admission.

Also, my favorite baseball team's name is awesome. Everytime I see a match at Ibrox that big Tennants symbol makes

me think of them.

Hadn't thought of that, but yeah I can see it now. There is a beer over here which has almost the double of the NYR logo. Passed it on the motorway one day on a billboard and thought it actually was the Rangers logo for a second.

Boca Cleared But USA Lose

CARLOS BOCANEGRA had mixed emotions last night as clearance came through to complete his loan move to Racing Santander in Spain but the USA lost their World Cup opener.

The season-long arrangement was threatened over some paperwork issues at the Spanish end but that has now been cleared up a week after the transfer window closed.

The player’s agent Lyle Yorks said: "Carlos has gained clearance for the loan move to Racing Santander. He will be available for selection when he returns."

Bocanegra is currently on duty with the US national team who were shocked in Jamaica last night when they lost their opening World Cup qualifier.

The Rangers defender was on the bench in Kingston as Clint Dempsey gave the Americans the lead but they lost two late goals.

However, Jurgen Klinsmann’s side has the chance of revenge when the two sides meet again in Ohio on Tuesday night.

Klinsmann explained that Bocanegra, the regular captain, did not play because of the uncertainty hanging over him.

Meanwhile Dorin Goian was on the winning side as Romania won 2-0 in Estonia to get their World Cup campaign off to a positive start.

Bocanegra’s central defensive partner is on loan to Serie B side Spezia and like the American will be back at Rangers next summer.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2047-boca-cleared-but-usa-lose

Is this good news ? , his heart wasn't in it since we went into div 3 .Can only hope that he is the professional that we all think he is and that he knuckles down and gets on with it,another plus point is that his bird is back :drool:

If he is bk,and he wants a move in jan he will have to get his act together and start playing like we know he can.this could be good for us.