Bocas back !

Clarkyyy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching his clip leaving auchinhowie I don't think he wants to leave.

I think this backfired on Ally he must have been trying to get more defensive cover in before the window closed. You don't let your two main CB's go without bringing someone else in.

We need to move him on he's been struggling badly in Division 3.

Hope the loan deals sorted.

Few game blip in form, when the whole defence has chopped/changed and struggled, alongside other off form players and adapting to different type of football, and he should be moved on, despite his excellent form last season?

He is still miles ahead of every other defender that we have.

Agreed.

I'm excited at our options going forward but i don't have much confidence in the pool of centre halves that we currently have.

People were saying he was playing bad - but reading to much into a couple of poorer games BUT we have looked much weaker since he left - although Emilson should have experience as well he has not shown that so far.

People were saying he was playing bad - but reading to much into a couple of poorer games BUT we have looked much weaker since he left - although Emilson should have experience as well he has not shown that so far.

That is because he was playing bad he was making a Howler a game. I dont see how we have been so bad without him bar Perry not being fit which has maybe attributed to that, but Hegarty should have kept his place as he did well.

We should judge players by what we see on the pitch this season not last and not because he's the American Captain.

That is because he was playing bad he was making a Howler a game. I dont see how we have been so bad without him bar Perry not being fit which has maybe attributed to that, but Hegarty should have kept his place as he did well.

I thought Perry was really poor in his last two games and needs an experienced player alongside him - and Emilson did not seem to help him at all - although they may need time (!!! but when did Rangers players get that) - Boccanegra is not only a class center half he is experienced andused to leading and passing on his experience. Perry, Hegarty and the other new lads could do with his experience just to help them through the learning process - IMHO we are a better team/squad with him than without.

I thought Perry was really poor in his last two games and needs an experienced player alongside him - and Emilson did not seem to help him at all - although they may need time (!!! but when did Rangers players get that) - Boccanegra is not only a class center half he is experienced andused to leading and passing on his experience. Perry, Hegarty and the other new lads could do with his experience just to help them through the learning process - IMHO we are a better team/squad with him than without.

In your opinion, all i see is someone who stands the wrong side of the player when defending gets beaten for pace and dives in and goes to ground.

To me it doesn't matter what he's done in his career if he's not doing it now and has been woeful.

Its all opinions though.

Bocas poor performances were hugely exaggerated. Possibly due to the extra expectation placed on him for staying, possibly due to the nativity of our fans who think just because we are playing third division teams they have no right to score a goal. It's 11 men against 11 men, mistakes will happen especially with an entirely new back line.

We know he's a good player, and his performances for us have not been half as bad as people claim. Hope he comes back for our sake, but he doesn't deserve to lose his national team place cause those numpties can't file a bit of paper.

In your opinion, all i see is someone who stands the wrong side of the player when defending gets beaten for pace and dives in and goes to ground.

To me it doesn't matter what he's done in his career if he's not doing it now and has been woeful.

Its all opinions though.

So do you think we should get rid of every player who has 4 or 5 poor games?

So do you think we should get rid of every player who has 4 or 5 poor games?

I would have said that if i thought that.

Having a 34 year old on high wages in the 3rd division who is not performing on the other hand is not doing us or him any good.

Its all opinions though.

Form is temporary - class ispermanant and Bocca is a class defender - andis experience could be extremly useful to us - especially as we rebuild and look to bringonthese younger players.

Form is temporary - class ispermanant and Bocca is a class defender - andis experience could be extremly useful to us - especially as we rebuild and look to bringonthese younger players.

Fair enough if you think that i see a slow player who's looking his age in the Third Division i think he expected things to be easier.

I do also think his loan will go through.