Final D&P Report

North Rd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...but the EBTs have nothing to do with the Administration.The Admin came about because of PAYE,NI contributions and VAT,so £9.4m.I'm baffled. :rolleyes:

No one said they did. Except you. Regardless of what CAUSED admin we still had several liabilities to HMRC. The 94m figure is the combination of PAYE/NIC, VAT, penalties and what is also due from EBTs if we are found to have used them incorrectly.

...but the EBTs have nothing to do with the Administration.The Admin came about because of PAYE,NI contributions and VAT,so £9.4m.I'm baffled. :rolleyes:

a quick look at certain taig forums shows that they are trying to paint the 94m figure as only being part of either Big Tax Case or wee tax case not a combined figure for both. Funnily enough you seem to be doing this too. For that reason I'm calling shenanigans.

Ticketus not getting a single penny.

wasnt that in relation to ticketus's claim for preffered creditor status?

ticketus are named as unpreffered, unsecured creditors owed 26m. and have zero claim on rangers new holding company

pity bomber brown didnt pay a tenner to see the deeds online and read this report before he allowed himself to be exploited yesterday.

BTC notwithstanding rangers debt to hmrc is 21m and total debt is 51m.

They better win their case, because if they lose and rangers were forced into our present situation for that amount of money - I predict a riot.

wasnt that in relation to ticketus's claim for preffered creditor status?

ticketus are named as unpreffered, unsecured creditors owed 26m. and have zero claim on rangers new holding company

pity bomber brown didnt pay a tenner to see the deeds online and read this report before he allowed himself to be exploited yesterday.

BTC notwithstanding rangers debt to hmrc is 21m and total debt is 51m.

They better win their case, because if they lose and rangers were forced into our present situation for that amount of money - I predict a riot.

Wasn't ticketus' claim however TBC? As I understand it Ticketus have no claim whatsoever and will have to chase Whyte personally to recover their 26m.

Wasn't ticketus' claim however TBC? As I understand it Ticketus have no claim whatsoever and will have to chase Whyte personally to recover their 26m.

section 13.5 mate

ticketus are unsecured creditors for 26.7m, liquidation allows BDO to persue the bastard on their behalf.

also still a police enquiry to be revealed...

Weren't we trying to recover money from Collier Bristow that the Shitebag had hidden with them?

If so isn 't that the same money ticketus are after since they gave it to the Shitebag?

If it came down to ticketus v D&P fighting for the money I wouldn't't be too confident, D&P have made too many errors for my liking.

Let Mr Green have a word.

and then read section 13.9 :rolleyes:

who knows mate, ticketus were supposed to launch a legal action against the bastard in may, yet they are named as unsecured creditors in rangers (ia) final books.

lord hodges judgement allowed D&P to rip up ticketus "contractual obligation" as it was to the detriment of the creditors as a whole, that contractual obligation being a percentage of rangers season tickets, and for voting purposes reject their claim for prefferred creditor status.

but I dont know if thats the same thing as them not getting their pence in the pound like other ordinary creditors from litigations ect

who knows mate, ticketus were supposed to launch a legal action against the bastard in may, yet they are named as unsecured creditors in rangers (ia) final books.

lord hodges judgement allowed D&P to rip up ticketus "contractual obligation" as it was to the detriment of the creditors as a whole, that contractual obligation being a percentage of rangers season tickets, and for voting purposes reject their claim for prefferred creditor status.

but I dont know if thats the same thing as them not getting their pence in the pound like other ordinary creditors from litigations ect

If they had any voting rights whatsoever as a creditor it wouldn't be listed their claim being 'rejected in full'.

The books may show Ticketus as a creditor but if legal advice is that the contract can be disputed and the claim rejected then it would lead me to believe that Ticketus will be recieving nothing whatsoever through BDO, D&P or RFC 2012.

If they had any voting rights whatsoever as a creditor it wouldn't be listed their claim being 'rejected in full'.

The books may show Ticketus as a creditor but if legal advice is that the contract can be disputed and the claim rejected then it would lead me to believe that Ticketus will be recieving nothing whatsoever through BDO, D&P or RFC 2012.

amen to that brother. (tu)

bastards should be charged with receiving stolen property/conspiracy to defraud.

still time for plod to intervene...

The Crown Office instructed Strathclyde Police to conduct a criminal investigation into the acquisition of Rangers in May.

still waiting...

Lol, can't give source, not Bomber, but someone close to RFC

Correct about binding agreement, and that's something BDO will look into.

Anyone there over the last 10 years needs to stay the fuck away from the club. Now that Green's in charge he hasn't given us a reason to think he has anything other than the clubs best interests at heart. Any talk of whoever wanted to buy the club needs stop as everything seems to be heading in the right direction.

As for him wanting to buy Leeds before us, so what? He never said he was anything other than a business man so I don't see the relevance.

13.10 The Purchaser was unsuccessful in its application for the transfer of the Company‟s SPL share and following further negotiations with the Football Authorities, agreed to assume these liabilities in order to gain membership to the SFL.

Translates as: Threw us out the SPL, blackmailed us, then kept all our money.

Morally on a scale with chucking your Granny out her house, selling her furniture and telling her if she tries to claim it back you'll make sure she has nowehere else to live. Sporting Integrity ?