Next 3 Games

Ricky_

I would agree that there has been an element of complacency within our support. The assumption is being made that because it’s early in the season we have plenty of time to sort it out and it’ll all be alright by the end of the season. The trouble with that is “time” is it has a knack of moving quicker than you want and can very easily be wasted. One of our coaching staff mentioned in an article that too many of our players were moaning about the state of the facilities at the 3rd Div grounds they visit. Simple answer, let’s make it less comfortable at the training ground and show them the reality of the football world that they now participate in.

Its the element of complancy in the team which is concerning me (tu)

Far far too much negativity - pish away results and the QoS game, but were in this for the long haul. Exceptional times for us. Better to get beat every now and then in the 3rd division and learn our lessons than do it in a higher league where we'll have more title pressure. We need to get out and support the team AND manager. Both need time. Getting on their backs will just be counter productive - players will start to hide from the ball. Time for Support.

I trust Ally will see us through the division and still win the league by around 15 points. However, he needs to start learning from his mistakes because we have to win consecutive promotions, not to do so is unthinkable!

So far we have been dreadful away from home and could easily have been beat in games versus Peterhead and Berwick away so yesterdays result has been a long time coming.

How many of these 'clear the air chats' are we going to have before we see some progress on the pitch?

Far far too much negativity - pish away results and the QoS game, but were in this for the long haul. Exceptional times for us. Better to get beat every now and then in the 3rd division and learn our lessons than do it in a higher league where we'll have more title pressure. We need to get out and support the team AND manager. Both need time. Getting on their backs will just be counter productive - players will start to hide from the ball. Time for Support.

I genuinely, truthfully don't understand posts like this. We are supporting the team and the manager. When will they start responding to our support by doing their jobs properly?

How much time are you suggesting we give them and what do we do in the meantime? Should we just keep cheering regardless of the score, like the Tranny Army?

Is that really what some of you want to see happening?

Do you only cheer when we're winning then?

So it would seem.

I've said it a ton of times....Ally needs to get the season in charge and then be judged on that season as a whole ( cup runs, league form home and away, and if he learns from the mistakes he has made so far)

But the players need to start putting in more effort away from home.

I genuinely, truthfully don't understand posts like this. We are supporting the team and the manager. When will they start responding to our support by doing their jobs properly?

How much time are you suggesting we give them and what do we do in the meantime? Should we just keep cheering regardless of the score, like the Tranny Army?

Is that really what some of you want to see happening?

Well said - and where is the evidence that any lessons are being learnt?

That's all most of us are looking for - yesterday we got the exact opposite.

I can't remember what I do when we're winning, I only go to away games.

I have no doubt you want Rangers to do well and so I'll respect your opinion. However, I don't agree that cheering your team no matter what is something to be ridiculed - unless I've misread?

I have no doubt you want Rangers to do well and so I'll respect your opinion. However, I don't agree that cheering your team no matter what is something to be ridiculed - unless I've misread?

Several posters have called for support for the players and the manager at this difficult time. My point is we are all supporting the team and the manager but you can't deny it's not working.

What is needed has nothing to do with the support. We urgently require a change of approach on the part of the manager and the players.

As for cheering the team regardless, I don't ever want to see a situation where the Rangers support react to unacceptable defeats by singing a merry tune, like those halfwits in the Tranny Army. That's not what Rangers is all about for me and it never will be.

For me the problem is all mentality; the players are of a good enough standard as they have shown at home to do the business. We have an away day hoodoo and are not producing the goods, coupled with what I think is complacency on the players side. Once we grind out our first away win in the league i do think it will start coming together, its just getting that first win! We are all behind the team, the most frustrating thing for me is the fact these players have shown us that they can do much better than this!

Too early to be judging team and manager in these circumstances - must be given a full season after what happened. And as for cheering on the team no matter what - I thought that was our job, or do we help the opposition and get on the manager and players backs? No, time to Support. And at the end of the season the team is still struggling, then i'm sure Ally will walk, or not need much of a push. But I detest this attempted hounding out of the manager.