See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

(tu)

I am a "handwringer" in the sense that I would prefer these songs were sung outside Ibrox "IF" it's possible that singing them could get the club in trouble.

I do not think for a second that these songs are biggoted or offensive (just currently illegal). And anyone who does might need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Don't have a problem with that. As much as I would love to belt out TBB, I don't for the same reason you mentioned. It's just when people start to agree with fatty that they're bigoted songs and label fellow supporters bigoted. Utter wanks.

You OFTEN find that when on 'oaf' is beaten in an argument the same 'oaf' will start to shout or use profane language... or both.

Indeed, and it is clear which 'side' has been beaten ( by your logic):

'And yes you were,but don't have the capacity to retort with any type of sensible response.

'...your usual knuckle dragging way'

'caveman.'

'Is that beyond you?'

'Mind and pick your knuckles up off the floor now'

'You are stuck in the past and if you can't adapt to the changes then you will go the way of the dodo'

'Are you stupid?'

'What tosh,balderdash and piffle,mixed in with a big dod of keech'

'you idiot.....you idiot.....misguided and stoopid'

Indeed, and it is clear which 'side' has been beaten ( by your logic):

'And yes you were,but don't have the capacity to retort with any type of sensible response.

'...your usual knuckle dragging way'

'caveman.'

'Is that beyond you?'

'Mind and pick your knuckles up off the floor now'

'You are stuck in the past and if you can't adapt to the changes then you will go the way of the dodo'

'Are you stupid?'

'What tosh,balderdash and piffle,mixed in with a big dod of keech'

'you idiot.....you idiot.....misguided and stoopid'

What are YOU on ?

You fool !

We are the only one with an unapologetic Protestant fan base, that's why we are hated.

I make no apologies for what I am. But I like people to remember that Rangers were not founded as a Protestant club. In fact religion and football in Glasgow only became bedfellows when the ideology was imported by the taigs from Ireland. THEY, not us, founded a club based on their Irish Catholic heritage.

Many Protestants in Scotland then adopted Rangers as their club of choice and the rest is history.

However they and their apologists in the mhedia have an inherent love for rewriting history.

Well if we have many religions then we certainly should not be singing ANYTHING sectarian as we would be alienating some of our fan base not to mention the potential risks such things could have on maximising the marketablility of the Rangers brand which will have the ultimate aim of generating income in the long term which can be used to develop the club fully.

I didn't even agree with you, then you made that point and shut me right up. Great point BNB.

Your 'reply' to my comment.

Read the thread, Dude, you're obviously struggling to keep up (tu)

My reply was a further question to Your post which claimed Rangers fans were the only ones with an unapologetic fanbase. Hence the question Mark at the.end of it.

Maybe it is you who is struggling to.keep up.

My reply was a further question to Your post which claimed Rangers fans

No, it was a statement, but you ended it with a question mark, presumably inviting me to agree with it.

I know you are not illiterate, so if you want to ask me a question, you know how to do so.