See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

IF, and I'm not saying that you ARE... but IF you are one of the drongoes who spout sectarian filth at our games... WHICH the press pick up on and tarnish our good name... IF you ARE one of these dudes.... then YES... you are NOT a proper Rangers fan.

You mean the Taig infested press with an Agenda.

The same press who dont print anything nasty about their beloved Club in the East end.

Think what you will. I sleep well at night knowing that I support my club in a manner befitting of them. With Passion and dignity and all within the laws of the land so they don't get fined.

Mind and pick your knuckles up off the floor now.

Away you go ya fuckin' rotter.

You mean the Taig infested press with an Agenda.

The same press who dont print anything nasty about their beloved Club in the East end.

Maybe so... but it STILL has nothing... as in NOTHING to do with Rangers Football Club or the supporting of it though ?

Think what Minstral is trying to say is,without doubt this country is becoming more Republic by the day,you just have to look at people in high places,and their unashamed rise to the top.Thank fck i do not stay in Glasgow,because going by the guy next to me at Ibrox,that works for the council in Glasgow,he tells me some harrowing storys,and to be honest,i have reiteirated this to anyone that wants to listen,but like my old man used to say,the difference is son,we ARE FREE THINKERS....

Well see us that do live and work in and around Glasgow,we're fighting like fuck to redress the balance.Unlike the Internet uber prods,who don't even know who their local minister is,never mind msp/mp/mep/councillor and don't live and work here,but feel qualified to pst utter shite based on what they sing on they're buses/clubs.

Some of us are ot there fighting for rights for EVERYONE.

Sectarian in whose eyes? Not mine.

In the eyes of the DECENT Football fans among us and more importantly in the eyes of the LAW that we all have to abide by.

Keep going the way you are going though and you will soon not need to worry for you will get an FBO and the letter from Rangers telling you that you are no longer welcome at Ibrox.

In the eyes of the DECENT Football fans among us and more importantly in the eyes of the LAW that we all have to abide by.

Keep going the way you are going though and you will soon not need to worry for you will get an FBO and the letter from Rangers telling you that you are no longer welcome at Ibrox.

Sure I will ya fucking crackpot of a woman.

You're not right, no matter how many times you say it to yourself. You are not right.

"Woman" - questionable, certainly as fucking daft as one though.

I think you will find I am right.

I am sure the Kelvingrove are getting your glass case ready...your kind of football fan is becoming extinct....DEAL WITH IT!

Wait until the morning as it would take a long time to get into.

No, no it wouldn't...... a protestant is as the word suggests.... it means to protest... and in this country to be a protestant in conjuncture with the catholic church.... it simply means that you protest against its teachings..... plain and simple.

Most of the peoples who ever called themselves protestants... were in fact christian folk

Nowadays many a heathen (unbeliever in God/Christ) uses the term but in real truth it means NOTHING more than ignorant peoples using the term to suit.... though in reality have little or no time for God/Christ in their lives.