'Silk' scarf final thread - ALL now sent 1st class post

Afternoon all, thanks for bearing with me. I've now received the final sample of the 'silk' scarf. I'm pleased to say that said scarf is now entirely based of the original design graphic.

With this sample now in my hands, I'm satisfied that we can now proceed with the entire batch run.

.sample.jpg

Based upon the previously quoted 21 day lead time, I anticipate that I'll receive the entire batch by the end of this month - we're still on target for May 4th scarf roll call.

Progess:

1. Collate all submitted design entries.

2. Assemble panel and select final designs.

3. Run finalist voting poll and ascertain number of committed buyers.

4. Organise payment collection.

5. Place order - this is subject to a 21 day lead time.6. Distribute scarves.

7. stand by your mail box and await delivery!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have an email from PayPal confirming payment for 3 scarves mate but I'm not on the paid list

Hi mate, I can only update the forum paid list if a username is provided on paypal transaction.

The purpose of this 'paid' list is merely to provide some sort of assurance that I've received the respective monies (and ideally avoid me answering hundreds of PMs querying payment).

If you want to drop me a PM with your post code, I will confirm payment.

I have no idea what this is for but its refreshing to have a thread title that doesn't have Charles Green in it.

A while back there was a thread posted relating to a vintage 1970s silky scarf that was being sold on ebay. That scarf fetched over £120.

I decided to look into the possibilities of creating a limited batch of silky scarves that drew inspiration from such a vintage era / scarf design.

The thread you're reading is the final step of this process. Based on this initial offering, 300 scarves (@ £8.50 each) are being commissioned and distributed to various forum users.

Is there a link to the Paypal anywhere?

Unfortunately I cannot keep the donation link on the public thread as I risk over selling the number of available scarves (which would be costly to myself as I'd have to refund these payments at a loss, due to reimbursment of paypal fees at around 5% per transaction). For every £10 sent via paypal, I am 'charged' 50p, thus £10 sent equates to £9.50 received etc.