UB song today

rw1972

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think they were singing 'Charlie Charlie give us a wave' although it went 'Charlie Charlie.............' to that tune. couldn't make out the rest all i know is while it was being sang there were middle fingers getting shown in his direction from that section of the support.

also had a Sports Direct banner with a red cross through SD

cringeworthy!!

We dont care about Charles, he doesnt care about us, all we care about is that Rangers are safe

Charlie Charlie geez the truth

Sounded like there was a shout of "fuck him" in the middle of the first song doh

Should stick to singing the sash, might not have a game to go to if it wasnt for "Charlie".

We dont care about Charles, he doesnt care about us, all we care about is that Rangers are safe

Charlie Charlie geez the truth

Should stick to singing the sash, might not have a game to go to if it wasnt for "Charlie".

"Is Rangers FC"

Your last line isn't even relevant. He's immune from any criticism because he "saved the club"? Away you go.

"Is Rangers FC"

Your last line isn't even relevant. He's immune from any criticism because he "saved the club"? Away you go.

he did save the club stato, credit where credits due, nobody is saying dont be vigilant but the more i hear from UB the more i suspect politics never went in your favour................step up and pay has past.................chances where obliged to all who had the dough-ray-me but i support the man with the dough-ray-done...................charlie green squared us off when required and until we hear otherwise he is THE MAN

I wonder who is pulling the strings of these young Bears ? who ever it is has them well drilled, but to me it was just stupid, because they are making their minds up before we have any evidance that Charles has done any wrong. :(

Group of adolescents organised by some older politicos. Said it before, the UB are our Green Brigade. For all their good work at times they have become a cringeworthy embarrassment.

Bearger you're about as much use as a chocolate watch, Charles Green DID NOT SAVE RANGERS!!!!!

Seriously our support needs to get a grip. "we are the Rangers version of the Green Bridge" aye cause we're an Ultra group sad act, we're there to support the team 100%, what do you do all game? Sit on yer arse and eat a pie and drink yer cola, absolute cunt.

UB were awesome again today

in general as politics doesnt float my boat such as "in brazil etc", im no there to see wee chesneys amalgamation or listen to CG songs that dont paint him in the positive light he and us deserve, im there to cheer on the teddy bears, in any case, the buzz they created certainly spread to BF4 and i done my best to spread it further when the songs where relevent for us all!!!

Bearger you're about as much use as a chocolate watch, Charles Green DID NOT SAVE RANGERS!!!!!

Seriously our support needs to get a grip. "we are the Rangers version of the Green Bridge" aye cause we're an Ultra group sad act, we're there to support the team 100%, what do you do all game? Sit on yer arse and eat a pie and drink yer cola, absolute cunt.

Thank you for that. I did not say that Charles Green saved Rangers, although I think he certainly helped. I join in when Rangers songs are being sung, but stay quiet when I believe the songs have nothing to do with the club.