Ibrox: Open for every game next Season?

Bar 72 is open for most away games and rarely sells out

I didn't know Bar 72 was open for most away games. I thought the Dundee United game was a one off. £5 for entrance, Pie, & Pint is a bargain. Surprised more people don't go. It's no doubt cheaper than paying for Sky and ESPN (fucking rip off).

I didn't know Bar 72 was open for most away games. I thought the Dundee United game was a one off. £5 for entrance, Pie, & Pint is a bargain. Surprised more people don't go. It's no doubt cheaper than paying for Sky and ESPN (fucking rip off).

If its on TV it is on in bar 72

I would hope the redevelopment of Edmiston House would include provision for this.

It's a no brainer: get @1,000 Bears on club property and sell them food and drink for 2-3 hours. Easy money.

But do it right! No horse-burgers at £5 a go. Real food, half decent drink, well policed. LIke I say, easy money.

Now that sounds an idea. (tu)

I would go, and it would be a good day out for the weans. I don't think the authorities would alow it tho as they may count it as a home crowd and that would mean Rangers having a home crowd and them from the east having a home crowd on the same day. Those fuckers at the sfa etc etc would never work with us to make it work. :(

I remember being in ibrox for a beamback game against the beggars

Not a good day I think they humped us 5-1.

Bad memories, I don't think I would go when your armchair or local pub can offer a better view with beer on tap.

I dont think the screens would work unless it was the only way to watch the game.

i do think screenings in the suits and Bar72 would be a good idea though. £5 entry and you get a 1/2 time pie, Rangers would coin it in from the bar.