Karma is getting closer

I wish I could take a benign view but I cannot. The hearts supporters revelled in our plight and willed us dead.

TWB I wish I could be neutral and leave them to their fate without an opinion or bad feeling, but, I'm another who says - you reap what you sow, live or die by it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I could take a benign view but I cannot. The hearts supporters revelled in our plight and willed us dead.

TWB I wish I could be neutral and leave them to their fate without an opinion or bad feeling, but, I'm another who says - you reap what you sow, live or die by it.

Exactly ... they were only too quick to turn on probably the best friends they will ever have in football so can they really complain when no one is there to help them now

Personally I cannot hide the fact, that whenever I hear about SPL clubs having financial difficulty or having the threat of administrator hanging over their heads - I smile.

Karma truly is a bitch, all these clubs put the boot in us when we needed a helping hand up, so fuck them.

Never had a problem with Hearts. In the 80s our bus used to go to the Bowling club at the Hearts end and were made very welcome. In more recent years we've gone by car and walked through Hearts End with no problem. I agree that they've listened to fans but I've worked with a few and not one is glad with what's happened to us. Seems to me that it's the vociferous minority that the club have listened to. It's always been one of the away games I've looked forward to and also one of the games the tims might struggle in.

I hope they survive this.

Won't say the same for Scumdee Utd tho.

Never had a problem with Hearts. In the 80s our bus used to go to the Bowling club at the Hearts end and were made very welcome. In more recent years we've gone by car and walked through Hearts End with no problem. I agree that they've listened to fans but I've worked with a few and not one is glad with what's happened to us. Seems to me that it's the vociferous minority that the club have listened to. It's always been one of the away games I've looked forward to and also one of the games the tims might struggle in.

I hope they survive this.

Won't say the same for Scumdee Utd tho.

Or the Hivs or sheep !

Quite clear really

If a gang is attacking you do you

A) have dignity, act grown up, lie down and take the blows

B) hit them the fuck back

Neither may work but only one will make you feel better. Is B being childish ?

Methinks not

Verdict ? Hearts can just fucking die and I'll happily pour a bottle of Whisky on their grave after passing it through my kidneys first, of course.

Let them eat liquidation.

See if their fans are quick to rally round when they are demoted to Div 3.

Or will different rules apply???

Romanov and others down Gorgie way were quite willing and able to put the boot into Rangers. No empathy from this fan.