Karma is getting closer

No, you haven't understood the quote. Surely we possess more class than those who celebrated our demise? I refuse to be dragged down to their level.

Hearts are a fine club with a great history, I'm not going to celebrate their demise like some spiteful child.

I'm with you on this one twb, I have a few good friends who happen to be hearts supporters.

And to be honest I've always looked out for their results especially when they are playing against anybody who plays in green.

It will be a sad day if they go under and I for one won't be holding any celebrations.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe but why stoop to their level? If we show a bit of dignity in this without going overboard it will be us who are commended and we will rise above the rest as we always do! All the sevco/zombie Pish just embarrasses the Tims and others and shows their spiteful and jealous attitude I don't want to see us go down the same route!

We will be commended by who ?

Are you living in the same country ?

Each to their own on this , i say fuck Hearts ........

Ive always had a wee bit of problem with hearts fans and it goes way back to the early 80's. I remember them coming thru to Ibrox and pilling into our pubs and the wee Rangers club like oor friendly wee cousins. Then when we went back thru to Tyncastle they always had not enough turnstiles open. And on one particular occasion we gained entry thru some of theirs and were marched down trackside(by lothian plod)to get into the Rangers end. We were spat at and abused something terrible. I can remember having to grab my wee Granda back from a few jam tarts who were particularly nasty. "fuckin part time proddies!!".he shouted back..This memory along with their fans glee at our turmoil last year leads me to say Fuck Them....

We will be commended by who ?

Are you living in the same country ?

Each to their own on this , i say fuck Hearts ........

In this country the small minded and bigoted mentality of many renders any humility from those in the media/positions of power etc however out with this country many commentate on how we have been treated and the small mindedness of other clubs and fans.....surely we don't want to go down the same route....let them destroy themselves whilst we rise above it and show the class of our club....

We couldn't possibly be missed cause we never died!

We are the best supporters of Scotland's Most Successful Club and no one can take that from us.

Totally agree! I meant we are missed by the very people who tried (and failed) to kill us

Some of our support are spiteful babies - glad we agree.

I wouldn't wish what we went through on anyone. If some Hearts fans reveled in it then that's their prerogative but the actions of a few shouldn't cloud the fact that the genuine, decent support will be hurting at this just as we all were.

Where were these decent supporters when they were asked how Hertz should vote ?

No sorry, it's not being spiteful babies.

It's your pacifist attitude that enabled them to kick us senseless. If they had known we would kick back so hard, they would never have done it.

Shove this dignity crap. Where is the dignity in lying down to their crap.

Confucious say man who turn other cheek, get that one skelped anaw.

The boots on the other foot now and we should feel free to indulge ourselves.

The SPL is nothing to do with us and I don't give a monkeys chuff how many of them go bust. Scottish football needs a clearout and a few of these badly run clubs going titsup is no bad thing.

Karma's a bitch, but nothing compared to the Wrath Of Rangers.

Where were these decent supporters when they were asked how Hertz should vote ?

No sorry, it's not being spiteful babies.

It's your pacifist attitude that enabled them to kick us senseless. If they had known we would kick back so hard, they would never have done it.

Shove this dignity crap. Where is the dignity in lying down to their crap.

Confucious say man who turn other cheek, get that one skelped anaw.

The boots on the other foot now and we should feel free to indulge ourselves.

The SPL is nothing to do with us and I don't give a monkeys chuff how many of them go bust. Scottish football needs a clearout and a few of these badly run clubs going titsup is no bad thing.

Karma's a bitch, but nothing compared to the Wrath Of Rangers.

What, me personally? It was Whyte's crooked running of the club that enabled them to vote us out.

Where were the decent supporters? Being drowned out by the deranged minority who wanted to kick the big man when he was down. Fuck acting like those short sighted muppets - if you're happy to be dragged down to their level then batter in.

Really? I wouldn't take the ramblings on message boards as representation of a support base. This 'karma' stuff just seems to be nothing more than spite from people with absolutely no sense of irony.

There's an even older saying:

'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.

ohh did they not vote to fling us out then? Do you think they based that decision on what was best for Scottish football? If so how come they are not trying to get us back for the good of Scottish football since they are such level headed people?

In this country the small minded and bigoted mentality of many renders any humility from those in the media/positions of power etc however out with this country many commentate on how we have been treated and the small mindedness of other clubs and fans.....surely we don't want to go down the same route....let them destroy themselves whilst we rise above it and show the class of our club....

Showing empathy towards an enemy is rather masochistic. I want to go out and find the first Hearts fan I can but let me tell you, that's easier said than done. The gloating sadists of the Jambo support reserve their sadistic gloating for internet messageboards.

You'll forgive some of our support for welcoming the news of the forthcoming demise. The demise of a once proud club, probably - come petty money-squabblers who will be remembered for bed-hopping with the tims.

The reason Hearts' timely death won't be recognised is simply because one can no longer see the difference between Hearts and Hibs. Between Motherwell and Inverness. They are all the same now. Grasping each other as they plunder. Same old empty shithole stadium. Same lacklustre talent. The SPL isn't about football, Hearts taught us that.

What, me personally? It was Whyte's crooked running of the club that enabled them to vote us out.

Where were the decent supporters? Being drowned out by the deranged minority who wanted to kick the big man when he was down. Fuck acting like those short sighted muppets - if you're happy to be dragged down to their level then batter in.

You're getting a bit over the top here, are you not? What is happening is a Lithuanian liquidator may or may not demand the debt owed by Heart of Midlothian F.C. This action may or may not push Hearts into liquidation. If they do go into liquidation then because of precedent having being set by the SPL and SFA you would expect Hearts to be expelled from the SPL and appropriate sanctions imposed by the combined SFA/SPL five-point-committee. All this will be a natural correction called for by the market because of the failure of a company to keep it's financial house in order. All this without a single pronouncement coming from Ibrox and certainly no vote being cast by Rangers. Can you honestly blame people if they quietly remember that before the vote was taken to vote Rangers out of the SPL we had Rod Petrie of Hibs with his famous 'sporting integrity' speech and Mad Vlad expounding on how Rangers should have to be punished for spending money they did not have, cheating even? The last time I looked I never seen anyone dancing in the street. Of course they may have to get a permit for that from some thimmy council board.

a wont celebrate but am not gonna sit there and say i care what happens to them because i dont the way wee were treated a year ago and still getting treated like was fucking ridiculous and maby there just about to get hit with there own medication

You're getting a bit over the top here, are you not? What is happening is a Lithuanian liquidator may or may not demand the debt owed by Heart of Midlothian F.C. This action may or may not push Hearts into liquidation. If they do go into liquidation then because of precedent having being set by the SPL and SFA you would expect Hearts to be expelled from the SPL and appropriate sanctions imposed by the combined SFA/SPL five-point-committee. All this will be a natural correction called for by the market because of the failure of a company to keep it's financial house in order. All this without a single pronouncement coming from Ibrox and certainly no vote being cast by Rangers. Can you honestly blame people if they quietly remember that before the vote was taken to vote Rangers out of the SPL we had Rod Petrie of Hibs with his famous 'sporting integrity' speech and Mad Vlad expounding on how Rangers should have to be punished for spending money they did not have, cheating even? The last time I looked I never seen anyone dancing in the street. Of course they may have to get a permit for that from some thimmy council board.

What worries me is if hearts do get liquidated and subsequently become a Newco will the fans get the chance to vote again? Will they vote to keep hearts? I wouldn't bet my home that they wouldn't! All the teams in the SPL hated Rangers through total jealousy, no-one (except hearts fans) actually gives a fck about hearts! It wouldn't surprise me if the fans voted to keep them in the SPL for sheer badness towards us. Anything at all to piss off Rangers and us the fans!

Yip I agree....barring a vocal group whose hatred and jealousy of us came to the fore last year, the majority of people I spoke to who supported other clubs were very much sympathetic! Regardless though we have been through it and suffered as a result and should show a bit of humility and class in these situations!

Aye right! Where were these majority of people who sympathised in our plight? Please be specific and point them out to me? If you mean English football fans or further afield , then yes you would be accurate. However if you refer to this little country called Scotland , then I must totally disagree and have still to meet a fair level headed supporter of other clubs who didn't revel in our agony the last 18 months.Unless of course they stood to gain from us i.e. SFL 3 .

Aye right! Where were these majority of people who sympathised in our plight? Please be specific and point them out to me? If you mean English football fans or further afield , then yes you would be accurate. However if you refer to this little country called Scotland , then I must totally disagree and have still to meet a fair level headed supporter of other clubs who didn't revel in our agony the last 18 months.Unless of course they stood to gain from us i.e. SFL 3 .

Are you referring to fans you meet on the real world or the exaggerated extremes of Internet posters and fan forums?

Look I'm not saying I care what happens to hearts....the example I would use is the maggie thatcher one....it certainly didn't bother me she had died and I was no fan of her but to celebrate her death IMO should a complete lack of class and actually made her more of a martyr....it's the same here....you don't have to feel sorry for them but to express happiness or celebrate it reflects badly on us and makes us seem as petty and vindictive as them....why sink to that level?

I want hearts to get through this, Scotland hasn't got many clubs to be proud of but they are a gem. History, tradition and a nice atmospheric little stadium. They're one of the few teams I genuinely look forward to watching us playing against