***The Bears Den Rangers Book Club***

AlBear.

Growing with Glory by Ken Gallacher which was released in 1973 is a great book but the best Rangers booki have ever read is the Gallant Pioneers. I have now been to all the graves (obviously apart from Peter Campbell's ) of the founders of our team. An absolute must read for every Rangers fan.

Not read many Rangers books lately but my all time favourite was one I read as a youngster ( long long time ago ! ) .

We Will Follow Rangers by Hugh Taylor .

I'd highly recommend it if you can get a hold of it.

Great wee stories , but the best part is a fairly thorough account of our European exploits in the sixties .

Bob MacCallum's Hall Of Fame, charting Rangers' all time greats, is very comprehensive and full of interesting stories, well worth it.

Gary Ralston's The Gallant Pioneers, is a must for all, some amazing detective work and research has been put into this excellent account of our founders.

:7325:

Was reading one at the local library about Willie Johnston. Great stuff. Sad though when you read lines such as "We had a game against Hibs on Saturday, they were on a high after just beating Real Madrid midweek". Apparently Bud turned down Leeds and Man Utd to go to Rangers. Changed days.

10 days that shook Rangers is a good book, ive heard Mr Struths biography is good i bought it for the old boy at xmas will need to read it soon