Papers and their transfer gunk..

calzmcm

I've point blank refused to buy papers after all the wooden spoon turning they did on our fall!! But I read the skysports app on my phone was just reading the paper talk section and it's saying arsenal are linked with the wee Gould boy? Wonder how accurate that is? Remember a good few seasons ago Allan Mcgregor and boughie cuellur Whittaker and a few others linked with the likes of arsenal spurs etc premierships (supposed best league in world) top team! Where they en up? Same as the inbred population on the other side had brown hooper wanyama kayal that Japanese boy ki? Had the same with one linked with man utd! Greatest had to of been Steven fletcher to Real Madrid though!

Slightly off topic but makes me laugh and annoyed that they print such crap?

What's been the best one u have ready with a player linked to a high profile club and ended up pretty much on scrap heap

There are about 8 ex Rangers playing in the EPL with some more playing in the championship. So they haven't exactly ended up in on the scrap heap.

But i do think that story about Ryan Gauld from Dundee United is alot of pish just to make Scottish football look a bit better.

Who would pay Dundee United £6million?

There are about 8 ex Rangers playing in the EPL with some more playing in the championship. So they haven't exactly ended up in on the scrap heap.

But i do think that story about Ryan Gauld from Dundee United is alot of pish just to make Scottish football look a bit better.

Who would pay Dundee United £6million?

They will probably end up with 3 plus a bonus related deal. The Real Madrid scouts where over watching him. I've never seen him play but he's apparently excellent