Off to Toronto for NARSA convention on Thursday

Can't wait to go and if it is half as good as San Francisco last year then it will still be special. Marching behind GPB on the Golden Gate Bridge was one of many highlights but it is the camaraderie between the Rangers fans who come from all over the world to attend that makes the convention really special. I heard big Amo may be coming and some of the current squad. A visit to Niagara Falls will be a must and I wonder if there will be a musical event taking place similar to the Golden Gate Bridge. I certainly hope so.

Can't wait to go and if it is half as good as San Francisco last year then it will still be special. Marching behind GPB on the Golden Gate Bridge was one of many highlights but it is the camaraderie between the Rangers fans who come from all over the world to attend that makes the convention really special. I heard big Amo may be coming and some of the current squad. A visit to Niagara Falls will be a must and I wonder if there will be a musical event taking place similar to the Golden Gate Bridge. I certainly hope so.

I'll be there as well, you'll have a great time just be careful of the fuckin' taxi drivers in Toronto, those little Sri Lankan/Indian bastards will show you the sights ok , the little bastards claim not to understand your English, but they sure as fuck know how to count your dollars.

Hope you have a great time Linny. It would be great if the GPB could commemorate the Battle of Ridgeway, where the Young Canadian volunteers fought the Fenians. It would be a nice touch if the band played The Maple Leaf Forever, written by battle veteran and Orangeman Alexander Muir.

Have a great trip Linny. I'll phone you before Thursday bud.

Hope you have a great time Linny. It would be great if the GPB could commemorate the Battle of Ridgeway, where the Young Canadian volunteers fought the Fenians. It would be a nice touch if the band played The Maple Leaf Forever, written by battle veteran and Orangeman Alexander Muir.

(tu)

I'm sure the GPB will be looking to do something special.

I'd bet they'll be out playing a set on the maid of the mist actually :lol:

Take in a Blue Jays game if you fancy it.

Cardinals are in town next weekend.

The Jays are playing well right now.

Funnily enough I went to see the SF Giants last year and they were playing the Blue Jays.Hoping to taking a match in when I am there.

I will ask for a request Gary. Get saving for Redondo Beach next year.

Linny we will have a good time look for me pal will be with the Vancouver contingent. I get into the Hotel on Wednesday. Are you going to the Bramalea Club on Sunday for their BBQ and likely Sashiolke?

Linny we will have a good time look for me pal will be with the Vancouver contingent. I get into the Hotel on Wednesday. Are you going to the Bramalea Club on Sunday for their BBQ and likely Sashiolke?

Definitely going to that Iain. Hope to catch up with you there.

I'm told Scottish media poodles Chris Graham and Shane Nicholson will both be at NARSA this year as guests of a local Bear.

I would very much hope the assembled Bears, including RMers, will let these two gentlemen know exactly what you think of their efforts to harm the club's financial well-being by cosying up to BBC Scotland and the Daily Record.