Marco Negri Exclusive In This Weekends Daily Record!

Lets all have a go at ex players, the RM way these days. Would you not be interested in seeing what has to say??

Was in my boozer last year, came across really well, and generally sad about how his time at ibrox ended, but he had a lot going on at home in italy, wife and im sure his mum was ill/dying so his mind was fecked up

Marco Negri's story must be one of the strangest and most interesting tales at the club in the modern era, if not ever.

Will it be squash or extracurricular activities? Place your bets.

And just how did this sensational goal machine turn into a skulking, sulking shadow of his former self...?

Marco Negri's story must be one of the strangest and most interesting tales at the club in the modern era, if not ever.

And just how did this sensational goal machine turn into a skulking, sulking shadow of his former self...? Archie Knox uppercut!

It's really sad to see this and it's happening far too much on here.

The saddest thing for me is how men who sweated blood for the club (Gough, Butcher and especially Bomber Brown) get a regular keyboard-lashing on here with people questioning their commitment and motives yet guys like David Healy and Vladimir Weiss have been held up as heroes.

It's exactly the opposite of what is actually true.

You also get the fruitcakes in the dreaded Sub-forum of Doom having a go at Walter Smith from time to time. Absolutely baffling.

The saddest thing for me is how men who sweated blood for the club (Gough, Butcher and especially Bomber Brown) get a regular keyboard-lashing on here with people questioning their commitment and motives yet guys like David Healy and Vladimir Weiss have been held up as heroes.

It's exactly the opposite of what is actually true.

You also get the fruitcakes in the dreaded Sub-forum of Doom having a go at Walter Smith from time to time. Absolutely baffling.

Gough, Butcher,Brown

I guess you have to have been there to appreciate their commitment, a lot of young guns on here I suppose never really saw them

And just how did this sensational goal machine turn into a skulking, sulking shadow of his former self...?

I'm all right, wouldn't call myself sensational.