Big Joshua

GOAT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piss poor fight against an overweight nobody, who was stumbling and falling about before punches even landed properly.

His style was pish as well, just flinging useless shots at Joshua's body with no real power behind them, even tried a monkey punch at one point.

I reckon Joshua, given a real challenge, would get sparked out.

Piss poor fight against an overweight nobody, who was stumbling and falling about before punches even landed properly.

His style was pish as well, just flinging useless shots at Joshua's body with no real power behind them, even tried a monkey punch at one point.

I reckon Joshua, given a real challenge, would get sparked out.

At this time, maybe, hence why they're taking their time. Though klitschko has said he's the future of the heavyweight division after sparring a lot with him. And that's after sparring with Wilder a fair amount.

When has any heavyweight ever fought live opposition in his first 15 or so fights?

Take a look at Mike Tyson's early record. Any of those names ring a bell?

I don't think Joshua looks great, to be honest, but the level of opposition he has been in with is completely normal for a fighter of his experience.

Might not reach Vlad's level but given how weak the HW division is there's a good chance he'll be world champion within a couple years after Vlad fucks off.

Hope he comes home to Ibrox. Love him. Always posting about us on Twitter.

WATP!!!

AJ has never said he's the real deal right now , its all coming from E Hearn

AJ is saying he's taking it slow, learning his trade and has 3 phases.

He's said he's at the end of phase 1.

Phase 2 is taking on the British contenders in Price, Chisora etc with Phase 3 being world levels

Think the guy is grounded and I think in 16 months time, he will be a fighting machine.

Not many fighters have that " bad man" attitude in the ring that Tyson had.

AJ is a bad bad man and you can see he's got that nasty part in him.

Guy will clean out the division when Klitchko retires.

He will def destroy both Fury's, Price etc.

Wilder and David Haye could easily take his head clean off also though if he gets too complacent

Totally agree, these fights prove nothing, the same thing happened with big Bruno, the first real fighter he fought beat him.

Here's hoping that he doesn't suffer from the same stamina issues as Bruno, carrying all that muscle around.

Going by stats he's quite a bit lighter whilst being a few inches taller. Looks like he should be heavier than 17.5 stone given his height

He's lighter than Klitschko for example.

Quite surprised by that. Wlad is fucking massive too, obviously.

I'm impressed with Joshua. His physicality speaks for itself so it's more his physique and punch selection I'm impressed with.

Given Joshue was such a late starter, 18 i think before he laced a pair of gloves, i have my cynicism as to how far he can go. How many exampls in any sport can you find true top-level success from such a late starter?

The Johnston fight doesn't interest me at all, may as well watch videos of Joshua hit a heavy bag on Youtube. Would much prefer to see how he handles someone like Chisora who's on a downward spiral. Del Boy is durable and at his best beat Helenius and gave Vitali some problems and certainly brings more to the table than Kingpin. A fight against Price would be fireworks though. David Price is in limbo a bit at the moment, he's avoided by a lot of guys because he's probably the biggest puncher in the world, but he's cautious himself of being overmatched since he has no stamina and no chin.