Mccall's Post Match Interview

I got the vibe from that that he knows he's off. Couple of comments from him sounded like he knew his was his last post match interview.

I think part of his undoing was to change things when they didn't need changing. We went 3 at the back at Easter Road, won the game and played really well, yet reverted back to4-4-2 the next game. Also, I'm fairly certain most of us there on Thursday night saw that Walsh needed to start today, but didn't, speaks volumes about his decision making. Walsh had the beating of Straker when he came on, yet apparently Boyd was a better option because he won a few headers.

From the outset I never thought McCall should be our permanent manager and I still don't, but his post match interview was one that any manager in his position would make and one that summed things up without be labelled as "sour grapes". He knows we were utterly hosed in those two games and he also knows those players are not the quality required to take us where we want and need to be, but he's not going to openly say on a TV interview that said players are fucking shit; is he? even although he might think it.

For sure his team selection and tactics perhaps were not correct considering the circumstances (not for the first time) but we don't know if other players were carrying injuries or perhaps just weren't up for the battle ahead; whatever it was,McCall was pissing against the wind with that lot and his options were limited.

Not expecting him to throw Bell to the wolves, however, blaming the first goal on an unlucky deflection is just piss poor imo. Especially given, as he said, the importance of the first goal; not even acknowledging an error on the keepers part is taking us for fools.

If the goals today were nothing to do with defending, then dearie me :anguish:

His post match interview was pretty pathetic. It seems that Rangers managers are incapable of simply acknowledging that the performancewas woeful!

I genuinely wish him well, but he IS not what we need. Totally new approach and a fresh,no nonsense, approach.

thoughts? apparently the reason we lost was because all the luck was against us, not how gutless and generally shite we were

he was totally stupid lying about seeing nothing at the end when he is pictured in the middle of it.