Our Only Flaws

Bellshill_Bear

The biggest problem for me was the way the team played towards the end, when your 3-1 down and we didn't have an attempt at goal in the last 15 mins,

it's still good going forward but then breaks down in the last third,

looks a bit like the old Arsenal trying to score the perfect goal instead of having a go,

but that is just my opinion and what do I know.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Void of any positive football? Wit? Dont fucking spit the dummy out. We we're beat by a better team tonight

And theres nothing wrong with that. Some folk need to calm the fuck down.

We have a year to prepare for teams like that. Tonight was a test, at least its one we can learn from without losing too much.

I agree but on the other side .Maybe it will calm down the guys that are oh so quick to say we can skelp the beggars oh so easy .Does my head in ,this pish

No plan B, and we are far too easy to score against if the other team has any quality up front.

Exactly what I said last night. The only thing we did was make subs. We played the same way right to the final whistle.

Another point is that teams are learning quickly how to stop us playing. They did their homework well last night, two men chasing down oduwa, making us resort to long corners and diagonal balls over the top. We on the other hand at 3-1 down didn't have a plan B. Also why did Oduwa gesture to the bench as if to ask who was to take one of our corners?

I fully expected at half time, tactical changes as well as personnel. The only reason Oduwa was left on was in the hope he was fouled in the box imo.

Time to apply the learning methinks.

'everybody'? It's our first defeat.

So you never watched the Livingstone and Dumbarton games or the second Hibs game it's obvious what's happening, teams come to shut up shop. Hibs should've won the game at Ibrox livingstone are pish but still managed to make it difficult for us and Dumbarton did the same at the weekend.

You won't see any team we play for the rest of the season do anything different.

So you never watched the Livingstone and Dumbarton games or the second Hibs game it's obvious what's happening, teams come to shut up shop. Hibs should've won the game at Ibrox livingstone are pish but still managed to make it difficult for us and Dumbarton did the same at the weekend.

You won't see any team we play for the rest of the season do anything different.

Teams tactics from now on in will be Ten men behind ball and double -up to stop Tavernier and Wallace, who are our two biggest threats..

This there is no plan B but we just do plan A better is birthday card pish..

Our central defence is just too slow and they don't seem to have the intelligence to read the game to make up for the lack of pace.

I also think we really need another striker. I was surprised at Miller starting last night, he really should be used as an impact sub only. Waghorn has been doing reasonably well but I think we would benefit ten fold with a proven goal scorer alongside him.

Well the negativity is it was a disorganized team void of any positive football, coupled with the fact the opposition walked the ball into the net three times, we do have a lot to sort out for next year, like a new team,

Can't decide if you're one of the diddies or one of the mhanky bastards.

Calm down for fuck sake. St Johnstone taught us what we already knew. We're gonna have to spend big on a striker a midfielder that can dominate games and get that defence sorted out. It's not rocket science . MW and DW were probably working on this already so come on Mr King get that chequebook ready

Well the negativity is it was a disorganized team void of any positive football, coupled with the fact the opposition walked the ball into the net three times, we do have a lot to sort out for next year, like a new team, I apologise for the negativity.

Absolute nonsense.

Teams tactics from now on in will be Ten men behind ball and double -up to stop Tavernier and Wallace, who are our two biggest threats..

This there is no plan B but we just do plan A better is birthday card pish..

While we ain't Barcelona, what's their plan B?

Just be better at there plan A is what they do.

We are miles away from that and our players are nowwhere near their standard, but we need to start somewhere.

We cant ditch it at the first sign of difficulty as we will never get to progress it towards something that is showing so much promise so early in, with average players too

Go watch a long ball team if you don't like it.

While we ain't Barcelona, what's their plan B?

Just be better at there plan A is what they do.

We are miles away from that and our players are nowwhere near their standard, but we need to start somewhere.

We cant ditch it at the first sign of difficulty as we will never get to progress it towards something that is showing so much promise so early in, with average players too

Go watch a long ball team if you don't like it.

I'm sorry, what the actual fuck do Barcelona have to do with my comments?

No wait, are you actually comparing us to the European champions who have at least 4 of the best players in the world in their side? :blink:

While it is evident the team and manager is still learning, be better at plan A doesn't work if our opposition is packing the box and hitting on the counter.

Plan B should be to drop the CBs deeper and try a different route to goal, play it slower and work the ball in rather than trying to pass the ball into the net in a box full of 6ft defenders - it will never win.

Miller should never have played either Mckay would have been better from the start for his pace.

Waggy seems to forget how to collect a pass as soon as he goes out wide it seriously winds me up

No wait, are you actually comparing us to the European champions who have at least 4 of the best players in the world in their side? :blink:

No your right, Warburton spent his time educating himself by going around the world studying the top teams, waste of his time.

All along we had a guy who know better sitting on his arse in Stepps!

Our style of play is really similar - we don't have the vision to break down teams that park the bus.

Plus our team haven't been together as long either. Given time they will improve

Our style of play is really similar - we don't have the vision to break down teams that park the bus.

Plus our team haven't been together as long either. Given time they will improve