Danny Wilson

Essandoh

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warburton and the players have spoken almost in every interview about how they've addressed some of our defensive concerns, positioning, knowing when to go forward, when to sit etc, over the past few weeks and you can see the results over the past month or so. We have looked so much stronger at the back as a collective unit. Of course there is still the odd mistake, but on the whole we look a lot more solid at the back, less exposed and difficult to break down. I think Wilson has played a part in this but just overall i'm pleased with how the defence is shaping up. The full backs have been great, big Rob has been colossal and big Wes has been great too. The midfield and and forwards always defend from the front as well so we're shaping up well. Just need to be that tad more clinical in front of goal...........

8 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

This ain't the Kiernan thread :wink:

Though, I'd say Wilson definitely did great tonight. He does good most games, fuck knows why he's a scapegoat. 

From what I seen ,we were on the attack most of the time .I will reserve judgement again until we are playing some team that puts us under pressure.