• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, IbroxBurnzy said:

Apologies,

it does seem it's a fake just seen it posted tonight by a fellow bear and thought it was legit the page looked OK.

Bizzare the lengths people go to cause hassle.

Yeah, you certainly do.

Good luck at Arsenal mate - you can barely even turn it on here - maybe if Ozil manages to carry Gedion through matches with Aaron Ramsey etc. while Gedion keeps fluffing every shooting chance he gets like he has done here -  i know his job is to assist primarily but ...

I was a fan of Gedion but he's went down in my estimation, pending my (perhaps stupid) assumption that it was his official account

7 hours ago, ChesterPerry said:

Arsenal ffs. The boy knows he's not got what it takes to make it at Rangers. Not got the heart, the boy. "I miss Arsenal" away you go.

3 hours ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

Good luck at Arsenal mate - you can barely even turn it on here - maybe if Ozil manages to carry Gedion through matches with Aaron Ramsey etc. while Gedion keeps fluffing every shooting chance he gets like he has done here -  i know his job is to assist primarily but ...

I was a fan of Gedion but he's went down in my estimation, pending my (perhaps stupid) assumption that it was his official account

More clowns thinking it's real. 

I'm aware the post is fake before I go any further.

He doesn't seem to have the heart for us tbh, he needs to toughen up, feart to take a shot, feart to make a bad pass so just playing it safe all the time.

I wish him well wherever he ends up though but no point in having a flair player who's scared to show it.

Some people on here are like rabid dogs, they'd bite anything. Meet me somewhere and we'll settle it. FFS grow up.

The OP put up something that has been outed as fake big deal. Even if it was real, Zelalem is kid far away from home his mates and the club he loves. Put yourselves in his shoes for a wee while.