Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

Soz for the late intervention had to go in to work today ☹️️  My thoughts are with you all that the thread was doing alright as it was and the pinned idea was a good one but may stop people's interest, as I know my self you tend to read the pinned threads the once and don't go back to them. So there we are it's unpined know anyway ?  

If you or your mate can't make Sunday match due to illness, hangover, breach, banned by wife, still with a hot chick, any other crisis I will collect your ticket at face value and give you £100 to donate to Josh Adair fund or other Rangers related fund.

Not that I'm wishing any bad news for fellow bears. 

If you are in this position let me know and a seat is not wasted and a fellow bear is helped

true and blue. 

1 hour ago, mark adair said:

Soz for the late intervention had to go in to work today ☹️️  My thoughts are with you all that the thread was doing alright as it was and the pinned idea was a good one but may stop people's interest, as I know my self you tend to read the pinned threads the once and don't go back to them. So there we are it's unpined know anyway ?  

Likes all used have a :541:

The usual culprits will keep it moving Mark. Hope things are going okay at your end. 

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

If you or your mate can't make Sunday match due to illness, hangover, breach, banned by wife, still with a hot chick, any other crisis I will collect your ticket at face value and give you £100 to donate to Josh Adair fund or other Rangers related fund.

Not that I'm wishing any bad news for fellow bears. 

If you are in this position let me know and a seat is not wasted and a fellow bear is helped

true and blue. 

Come on people - Does this apply to anyone?! :21:

5 hours ago, Zetland said:

Come on people - Does this apply to anyone?! :21:

Think this is more someone trying to get away with paying more than face value above anything else due to being desperate to go. 

Would be great if someone does it and gives the donation. But i honesty don't think it will happen. 

I'll speak to the person on the bus tomorrow about doing a whip round at a game. 

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:55 AM, Sweetheart said:

:001:Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?:001:

:gerbad:£10,825 of £100k goal:gerbad:

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

oCryTE.jpg

Hope nobody minds me moving this post to here.
It was the only way I knew how to keep it going.

18 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Sorry guys back in hospital again josh is ok just wanting a run in an ambulance again I think. Will let you know tomorrow how he is but nothing to worry about. 

I hope the wee man's ok. Prayers to you both 

1 hour ago, mark adair said:

Sorry guys back in hospital again josh is ok just wanting a run in an ambulance again I think. Will let you know tomorrow how he is but nothing to worry about. 

Hear from you later Mark. Take care all of you, especially Joshua.

He is ok guys just a wee blockage in his tracky and I don't thing he wanted to be at rest bit last night. Also got him some more publicity in the Manchester evening news. 

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/father-stockport-boy-being-crushed-12063832

59 minutes ago, mark adair said:

He is ok guys just a wee blockage in his tracky and I don't thing he wanted to be at rest bit last night. Also got him some more publicity in the Manchester evening news. 

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/father-stockport-boy-being-crushed-12063832

Thanks for letting us know how things are with Joshua. Hope the rest of you are okay too Mark.

52 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Thanks for letting us know how things are with Joshua. Hope the rest of you are okay too Mark.

Bearing up zetland bloody tired lol but ok thanks everyone. Cum on the gers hoping to get to watch the game but if not it's on record. 

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

May 2016...

1972.jpg 

June 2016...

5555.jpg 

September 2016...

7425.jpg

12 days ago...

9085.jpg

Today...

13678.jpg

:clap: That is great, we just need to keep up the momentum now. (tu) 

:animal:   https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair    :animal:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

RSCs in Aid of Wee Josh

Donated:

• Blantyre RSC (Stonefield Tavern)
  • RangersMedia Erskine Fund
  • The Louden Tavern

Pledged:

• Kirky RSC

That's a start! (tu)

I spoke to the guy that runs the bus I went on yesterday. Think he may do it too 

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

RSCs in Aid of Wee Josh

Donated:

• Blantyre RSC (Stonefield Tavern)
  • RangersMedia Erskine Fund
  • The Louden Tavern

Pledged:

• Kirky RSC

That's a start! (tu)

Don't be shy RSC's. I am researching your email addresses and will be in touch soon :21: