Who's been released?

OzGers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Not seen anymore yet but would think in next few days youth ones will go also after cup final players like law and Clark will be going also!

A youth team player said something on Twitter wishing all the players released good luck.

someone else on Twitter mentioned a clean out too. Be interesting to see if any others on loan are released like Ramsey, aird etc

16 minutes ago, OzGers said:

A youth team player said something on Twitter wishing all the players released good luck.

someone else on Twitter mentioned a clean out too. Be interesting to see if any others on loan are released like Ramsey, aird etc

Ramsey, Walsh, Lyon and Jeffries are the ones I know are out of contract. 

I would expect all those out on loan with the exception of Hardie,Thomson ,McCrorie ( at Ayr) and possibly Walsh. Warburton has been in less than a year and may be clearing out some of the younger players who they do not think will make it for us. I would expect them to bring a few more youngsters in who, while not being ready at the moment could be first team players in 1-2 yrs. 

2 minutes ago, daverfc13 said:

Few of the u20s where told they would be leaving today, someone mentioned David Brownlie on here and I know 1 other who'll be leaving

Who's the other one leaving?  Would be interesting to see who will still be there next season.  The U20s struggled a bit at the end of the season.

12 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

Ramsey, Walsh, Lyon and Jeffries are the ones I know are out of contract. 

The boy Jeffries IS meant to have a chance of becomiinterestedg a top pro, I was told this only yesterday by a celtc scout who has tried a few times to get him to them but the boy wasnt INterested.

7 minutes ago, piperpete said:

The boy Jeffries IS meant to have a chance of becomiinterestedg a top pro, I was told this only yesterday by a celtc scout who has tried a few times to get him to them but the boy wasnt INterested.

He is a celtic fan I'm sure, got him on facebook.