Nicky Law testimonial?

Gaz52

Im not a fan of Nicky Law, when he goes Ill be glad, I thought he hid quite a lot the past few seasons, and when he didnt hide he was just a pish player in general. But he did show improvement and effort this season and that shouldbe appreciated, but it was too little too late. Wish him all the best but glad hes gone.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Im not a fan of Nicky Law, when he goes Ill be glad, I thought he hid quite a lot the past few seasons, and when he didnt hide he was just a pish player in general. But he did show improvement and effort this season and that shouldbe appreciated, but it was too little too late. Wish him all the best but glad hes gone.

I remember his first game for us as a trialists against Albion rovers in 2013 and I thought "We've got ourselves a player here".

Undoubtedly the years of mismanagement have taken its toll and while there are glimpses of a player I too will be thanking him for his efforts but glad to see him moving on to free up wages for players that will really help drive us forward.

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Gaz52 said:

As Nicky's contract is now up and it doesn't look like it's being renewed. I thought it best we have some sort of testimonial/farewell match for him with all ticket proceeds going towards him and his family. It'd a big thank you for everything he's done for us during his three seasons at Rangers.

I also think it might be best if we held this at Murrayfield as I'm sure ticket demand will be very high and Ibrox may not be big enough.

We can't just let him leave without saying thanks for everything and giving him a few extra coins.

I know there will be a few who oppose this but it's going to happen for the potential hall-of-famer.

Ru on drugs ?

18 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Ally signed Law because of his performances for Motherwell, in the beginning he played as he had been playing for Motherwell but as time went on and he had to play and train under the clueless management team we had, he regressed. 

Why hasn't he progressed under MW then? 2 goals all season and one of them was a penalty.

You seem to ne a big fan. See you at the testimonial. 

5 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Why hasn't he progressed under MW then? 2 goals all season and one of them was a penalty.

You seem to ne a big fan. See you at the testimonial. 

See you there mate. Where are you sitting? I queued at the ticket office for five hours and I was lucky to get a restricted view ticket, even that was £75.

7 hours ago, harlands plater said:

See you there mate. Where are you sitting? I queued at the ticket office for five hours and I was lucky to get a restricted view ticket, even that was £75.

I have tickets for Bar72, front row middle. Give me a shout if you manage to spot Nicky. I've been trying all season.