• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

Who got attacked? 

I thought that might happen when I seen them running on but it was BBC I was watching on and they as good as said that the invasion was acceptable due to the long wait for the cup.

Been reported on Snyde mate .David Weir was one .Fucking disgrace .If it were us ,you know we would be hearing this 

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Cunts. I've tried to get a babysitter but no cunt will watch the wean so I can go to Glasgow to get at those cunts before they get home :lol:

That's how I feel as well. Hate watching my own getting attacked by a bunch of inbred junkie cunts

Fans should never have gotten anywhere near the park. Its a fucking cup final with 50/50 allocation not a home leg of a play-off tie. It is definitely forseen that Hibs could have won and that a pitch invasion could have taken place.

Completely sub-standard security measures. Hopefully action is taken.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Cunts. I've tried to get a babysitter but no cunt will watch the wean so I can go to Glasgow to get at those cunts before they get home :lol:

Take the wean wae ye mate ta kick their cunts in. Education is key!!

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

That's how I feel as well. Hate watching my own getting attacked by a bunch of inbred junkie cunts

I'm no a spoilsport, they could invade the park due to how much it means to beat a much bigger club but attacking our players and goading our fans crosses the line.

See if this turns out to be true (not doubting the op but we need film or photos) - they should have the book thrown at them!  Winding each other up and shouting the odds as a fan is one thing but physically assaulting other players is beyond a joke even for this shitty country.

There has to be serious consequences to these type of actions.

I don't care that they invaded the pitch, apart from the one rule for us, another for everyone else; but if they ha e attacked our players then they should be banned from the euro spot.