**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

graeme_4

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, C&A said:

Standing their ground? Hibs fans did not enter the stands and attack us fans. Rangers supporters went into the pitch to confront them. Whilst the majority of Rangers fans acted with the dignity expected, a fair number did not.

I hope Hibs get hammered but I expect this will be a two way punishment due to a small number of idiots!

Get yourself to fuck, ya fuckin bovril

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Thats not just goading , there is quite a few attempts too get into the stands 

Poor planning guys. Should have backed off, let them come into the stands, then moved in behind them and shut the gate. Then......... well you can probably guess:wink::D

It appears to me that some fans from little clubs beleive they have an entitlement to attack our players, staff and fans. This only occurs because they have seen the weak piss poor judgment handed down by Sotlands footballing authorities when things have happened to us in the past.

This will get worse next season, I hope we win every game 2015-16 because if we loose any games what we saw yesterday will only encourage those with a grudge and self entitled belief that they can attack our players without repercussions to act on their primordial instincts - which funnily enough is a zombie like state.

If the law does not come down hard on these creatures then there is no hope for us to get parity, however I assume the law will arrest more of us than of them.

Polis just standing watching them - its hard to believe what you are seeing there.  Guys trying to run into the stand, inciting a riot! and not getting jailed.

A massive failure.

5 minutes ago, markem said:

Polis just standing watching them - its hard to believe what you are seeing there.  Guys trying to run into the stand, inciting a riot! and not getting jailed.

A massive failure.

We watched from the stand police and stewards not doing anything it was unbelievab. I keep thinking it's amazing that that these thugs could have had a knife or anything and seriously injured many people they never should have been near the players. The ref should have removed the players to nearer the tunnel before he blew the whistle 

33 minutes ago, IanBlack8 said:

There is a young boy from 20 seconds onwards telling his fat wank of a father to chuck it, sums they junkie cunts up

You look at video and reliase there is actually very little difference between them and celtic , they are almost uncanny and a shower of shitebags aswell 

8 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

We watched from the stand police and stewards not doing anything it was unbelievab. I keep thinking it's amazing that that these thugs could have had a knife or anything and seriously injured many people they never should have been near the players. The ref should have removed the players to nearer the tunnel before he blew the whistle 

We have all seen polis wade into stands and huckle people for singing.  Singing ffs - and there they are idly watching events unfold and jailing no one, perhaps it's their strategy that they all have to stay at the scene to contain the issue thus not going through the process of lifting them? (i'm trying to rationalise - it really is hard to understand)  For me it escalated as it became clear that no one was getting the jail.  One or two arrests and it might have brought a few of them to their limited senses.  Bill Beckie referenced them as Traffic Cones and he is spot on - Only the Rangers support prevented that from becoming a full scale riot yesterday.

Fucking idiots - jail time will surely dished out.

Sky news police appealing for witness accounts maybe if they were not to busy sipping brews and videoing us they might have some the useless bastards!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11792/10291023/police-appeal-for-more-information-over-hampden-pitch-invasion

16 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

How is the ref meant to do that when the games playing, it's a cup final and we are getting beat, "but listen Kenny miller don't stand up there end get nearer the tunnel am blowing this whistle"

19 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Aye they done fuck all, i was near the front in B6 they were nowhere to be seen and their fans ran right at us.

Complete fucking failure on their part to protect fans and staff.

You could also see they were going to invade the pitch before the game ended yet there was no planning to prevent it.

29 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

How is the ref meant to do that when the games playing, it's a cup final and we are getting beat, "but listen Kenny miller don't stand up there end get nearer the tunnel am blowing this whistle"

We were in the west stand and even we could see the Hibs fan were going to jump the barriers, yes it would have been easy to do a drop ball or something, anything, to move the players further down the field but nothing was done and our players were left defenceless against thousands of people we are are so lucky there was no serious injuries, sadly many a story about a single punch knocking some out and falling to the ground. It's disgusting.

There was many young children around us and we were scared they were going to come into the west stand as they got very very close, it was very scary. 

9 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

We were in the west stand and even we could see the Hibs fan were going to jump the barriers, yes it would have been easy to do a drop ball or something, anything, to move the players further down the field but nothing was done and our players were left defenceless against thousands of people we are are so lucky there was no serious injuries, sadly many a story about a single punch knocking some out and falling to the ground. It's disgusting.

There was many young children around us and we were scared they were going to come into the west stand as they got very very close, it was very scary. 

Do a drop ball near the tunnel doesnt bring wes from his goal , yesterday was nothing too do with the ref , its the police and stewards job too prevent it and they totally failed and thats where the blame lies 

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

This is all going to come to ahead one day , and unfortunately I think we might one day in the next season or two see some really ugly scenes .the hatred for us in this country is astounding and the polis must be shiteing themselves for our return to the piggery , pittodrie , tynecastle and even returning to fir park . 

aye cant wait. The aberdeen knees up will be particularily special

14 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

A believe you, but again the ref cannot do anything about that, imagine if he did and nothing happened, would we be attacking him for doing so? 

17 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I think anyone who was there would have seen fellow fans ushering the young crying and standing ready to protect fellow bears. I have never seen anything like it in all my days and was horrible to see and anyone who thinks the guys who confronted the hivs fans are idiots are clueless as they were acting out of instinct due to the fact so many young fans and families were at threat of being in the middle of a full scale riot. If they had not jumped the wall those rabid bastards were coming in for us be in no doubt of that.

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Do a drop ball near the tunnel doesnt bring wes from his goal , yesterday was nothing too do with the ref , its the police and stewards job too prevent it and they totally failed and thats where the blame lies 

Blame the coppers way ahead of the stewards - it was clear early on that the Police weren't going to back them up.  Seen footage earlier where the steward is pointing towards one of them to a cop and the cop done what they done all day.  Nothing.  If I am a Steward on the kind of money they are on I am not standing in that firing line with the belief they are not going to back me up.

To be honest the more I think about it, heads should roll for what was allowed to go on yesterday it was a complete failure on their part and I will say it again, only the constraint of our support prevented an absolute blood bath.

4 hours ago, one55 said:

currently uploading an image gallery put together of faces. probably a waste of time but if nothing else their faces will be saved on the internet for everyone to see. 

EDIT*

link: http://imgur.com/a/Vgnf0

What fucking demented idiot puts their child in danger by taking them over to goad the opposition fans? Some of the kids, standing with theirs dads, goading us look about 10 years old.

1 hour ago, markem said:

We have all seen polis wade into stands and huckle people for singing.  Singing ffs - and there they are idly watching events unfold and jailing no one, perhaps it's their strategy that they all have to stay at the scene to contain the issue thus not going through the process of lifting them? (i'm trying to rationalise - it really is hard to understand)  For me it escalated as it became clear that no one was getting the jail.  One or two arrests and it might have brought a few of them to their limited senses.  Bill Beckie referenced them as Traffic Cones and he is spot on - Only the Rangers support prevented that from becoming a full scale riot yesterday.

Fucking idiots - jail time will surely dished out.

Much as the polis were slow in dealing with it, there's no chance they were going to start jailing people. Doesn't make sense for them to. There were too many Hibs fuckwits there, so if they jailed 30, there would have been 60 odd less cops and another couple of hundred Hibs fans to take their place.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

What fucking demented idiot puts their child in danger by taking them over to goad the opposition fans? Some of the kids, standing with theirs dads, goading us look about 10 years old.

I was talking about this earlier to some family as I actually could not believe any father would do that but those demented fucking clowns did and if it had kicked off more than it did those young lads would have been hurt not by fighting but trying to stop there idiot dads getting toed all over the pitch.