**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

graeme_4

3 minutes ago, C&A said:

Standing their ground? Hibs fans did not enter the stands and attack us fans. Rangers supporters went into the pitch to confront them. Whilst the majority of Rangers fans acted with the dignity expected, a fair number did not.

I hope Hibs get hammered but I expect this will be a two way punishment due to a small number of idiots!

Get yourself away to fuck :lol: 

Idiots for reacting to our players get kicked utter fuck out of? Who needs enemies right enough. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Get yourself away to fuck :lol: 

Idiots for reacting to our players get kicked utter fuck out of? Who needs enemies right enough. 

? You spot yourself in the video?

12 minutes ago, C&A said:

Standing their ground? Hibs fans did not enter the stands and attack us fans. Rangers supporters went into the pitch to confront them. Whilst the majority of Rangers fans acted with the dignity expected, a fair number did not.

I hope Hibs get hammered but I expect this will be a two way punishment due to a small number of idiots!

So you think we should stand back and just watch our players being assaulted by those scum?

The only attacking I saw in that was junkies attacking Rangers fans and our fans defending themselves. With minimal stewards and police around there was a natural reaction to the aggression of a bunch of mindless thugs.  That you are unable to process the information is to your shame.

3 hours ago, Eddiebagan said:

I didn't come on here to be patronised by a fuckin clown like you... Away and fucking annoy some cunt else ya rocket . 

Eddie just checked out your Facebook. 

You're a Tim and your wife Is fucking horrific. Get that fucking thing locked up. 

Absolutely shocking. Makes me feel sick seeing our players attacked. The pitch invasion is shite and I could almost forgive that but attacking our own players is just down right disgusting. 

Nothing will happen though. Hibs will get away with it. I don't want that lot to step foot inside Ibrox ever again. Don't even sell them tickets. Have to be the worst "fans" I've ever seen. 

The media and proper authorities might no do anything about this and just sweep it under the rug but we most definitely wont forget what happened. 

12 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

For the next few weeks new members should be assumed to be infiltrators until proven otherwise. 

I don't mind them coming on here for these reasons.

1) They add to this great site's revenue and the site's popularity. Thanks all you cellic fans for that. (tu)

2) It re-iterates the self deluding group inferiority complex they have built themselves which manifests itself in a stronger attraction to disliking our club instead of being able to simply like their own. Our club is their obsession. It's all about the Rangers Football club,the most popular team in Scotland, a view shared by many obsessed cellic fans. Very hard to understand and quite sad really. :wanker:

3) Their standard of posting is abysmal, as is the general education standard behind it. They come across as the pathetic obsessives they are, and to think many of them are probably grown up as well. :rolleyes:

4) They are usually not the brightest and extremely easy to spot, so we can have some fun with the poor obsessed buggers. :)

5) Very few Rangers fans are deluded enough to go posting on cellic sites in similar numbers. The more tims that come on here the more apparent their insecurity and paranoia. Bring them on :uk:

14 minutes ago, C&A said:

You are a taig. Reported

15 minutes ago, C&A said:

Fucking gimp :lol:

Motherwell fans on here giving us abuse. Absolutely pathetic. Bye bye.

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I don't mind them coming on here for these reasons.

1) They add to this great site's revenue and the site's popularity. Thanks all you cellic fans for that. (tu)

2) It re-iterates the self deluding group inferiority complex they have built themselves which manifests itself in a stronger attraction to disliking our club instead of being able to simply like their own. Our club is their obsession. It's all about the Rangers Football club,the most popular team in Scotland, a view shared by many obsessed cellic fans. Very hard to understand and quite sad really. :wanker:

3) Their standard of posting is abysmal, as is the general education standard behind it. They come across as the pathetic obsessives they are, and to think many of them are probably grown up as well. :rolleyes:

4) They are usually not the brightest and extremely easy to spot, so we can have some fun with the poor obsessed buggers. :)

5) Very few Rangers fans are deluded enough to go posting on cellic sites in similar numbers. The more tims that come on here the more apparent their insecurity and paranoia. Bring them on :uk:

Liked. 

But excerise caution. We all know they are mentally ill. :D

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Dirty fenian scum.

im sure I'll get arrested for that long before a hibs fans arrested for their shite yesterday.   Horrible vile bastards.  I hope the next time we meet there's some karma handed out to the bastards.

Their karma should be handed out in Edinburgh today at their parade. 

36 minutes ago, Sket said:

They fucking better. Fenian,scum bastards.

I'd rather we just banned them from our stadium and boycotted theirs. 

Edit 

meant to quote the original comment from PRW "Can see hibs fans getting a massive slice of karma when we play at Easter Road again..."

1 hour ago, C&A said:

Are u for real? So it's okay for hivs to attack are players and the police not doing anything about it yet we should sit in dignified silence get fucked 

This last photo is one the club should hold up as evidence ,there is a clear agenda from Police Scotland from the top

Bearing in mind my mate and nephew are cops .these fuckpigs have very high up guys that are clearly being detailed with a political slant .

Get those fucking H*** at every cost .  Have the horses up the Rangers End ?

Have the cameras on the Rangers fans  ?

Ignore the Hivs fans ,don't show any footage of them kicking the crap out of the Rangers Players .

A fucking scandal if Rangers accept this downright disgrace