Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, daverfc13 said:

What happens when we get 55??

Wierbarton are magic, they wear a magic cloak

Joey hates the celtic, they give him the boak

And then we have Sir Davie, he thinks all Tims are dicks

And now we've won the league we're going for 56

23 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Don't know if am being parra but no seen or heard from him since the cup final. No even a tweet about Barton signing that I've seen.

Think he is being shielded from the media, as he is inexperienced dealing with Glasgow goldfish bowl type of press. Though it feels we are currently rudderless.

19 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Think he is being shielded from the media, as he is inexperienced dealing with Glasgow goldfish bowl type of press. Though it feels we are currently rudderless.

It's all about opinions but I disagree with everything you have said there.  You think Mark Warburton needs shielded? Surely not?

Rudderless in what way? - we have just made our 4th signing of the year and the most significant in some time, we are taking on Ashley, we have released the most powerful statement from within our club in years and we are realising players that we all agree need to be improved upon, 40k plus season books about to be snapped up.

Where are you coming from with that?  Maybe I am missing something but for me I have complete confidence in where the club is going right now.

1 hour ago, markem said:

It's all about opinions but I disagree with everything you have said there.  You think Mark Warburton needs shielded? Surely not?

Rudderless in what way? - we have just made our 4th signing of the year and the most significant in some time, we are taking on Ashley, we have released the most powerful statement from within our club in years and we are realising players that we all agree need to be improved upon, 40k plus season books about to be snapped up.

Where are you coming from with that?  Maybe I am missing something but for me I have complete confidence in where the club is going right now.

Ruder less in that we don't have a spokesperson. The club statement was by/from whom? Why does nobody come on TV and tell us whats happening?

8 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Ruder less in that we don't have a spokesperson. The club statement was by/from whom? Why does nobody come on TV and tell us whats happening?

Really,  you read that club statement and felt rudderless?  Fucking hell, it's the first time I have felt we have actually had people that give a fuck in charge for years.

Why do they need to come on TV to tell us things?  We have the club website to release things on.

12 hours ago, gogzy said:

Really,  you read that club statement and felt rudderless?  Fucking hell, it's the first time I have felt we have actually had people that give a fuck in charge for years.

Why do they need to come on TV to tell us things?  We have the club website to release things on.

No not just the statements, its just nobody seemed to be there at Ibrox running the ship. Was thinking of worst.

But we got the figure head today! :001: