Warburton not in pictures

There's nae danger he'll be back in the U.S again with us going back there in a few weeks for pre-season. 

Makes sense why Barton took a pundit role for Euro 2016 on as he wouldn't have been allowed in to the U.S with us due to his previous conviction.. :pipe: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard he was going on a holiday today. Since the final, he was probably finding out who was on the market and speaking to agents about players who were already on his radar.

Probably meeting with a few players as well?

I think it is better that he hasn't held any press conferences as you know that no matter what it was set up for he would only be asked about one thing. Then our wonderful mhedia would put their usual anti Rangers spin in it.

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Wierbarton are magic, they wear a magic cloak

Joey hates the celtic, they give him the boak

And then we have Sir Davie, He's rangers till he dies

And now we've got promotion we're going for 55 

:belm:

What happens when we get 55??

47 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Hopefully no one from NYCFC after the hounding they were given by the Red Bulls.

I've heard a few names, Fanendo Adi and another that I can't remember just now. Neither seemed particularly likely tbh. Adi wouldn't get a work permit for a start.

Aye it was quite the pumping they took. Lampard getting boo'd was funny.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've heard a few names, Fanendo Adi and another that I can't remember just now. Neither seemed particularly likely tbh. Adi wouldn't get a work permit for a start.

Aye it was quite the pumping they took. Lampard getting boo'd was funny.

Maybe it was Lampard he was talking to :pipe:

He does indeed deserve a well earned holiday, but TBH his silence makes me nervous. I'm not comfortable with it. MW is the public face of the club. Doesn't have to say much, just tying up a bit of business, or going on hol's whatever. No need to go into any of the Hampdump shite. Anything would be fine just to allay my anxieties in the middle of this current maelstrom. I'm just a worrier.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He does indeed deserve a well earned holiday, but TBH his silence makes me nervous. I'm not comfortable with it. MW is the public face of the club. Doesn't have to say much, just tying up a bit of business, or going on hol's whatever. No need to go into any of the Hampdump shite. Anything would be fine just to allay my anxieties in the middle of this current maelstrom. I'm just a worrier.

I'm reluctant to share this sentiment, but these are my thoughts on this.

49 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm the same! I hope it's just a case of being busy and not being scunnered :unsure:

May be wrong here but I seem to recall MW saying he was keen to get a lot of the transfer activity done and dusted early with some later additions (loan players) arriving later.  IE the loan players will have done pre-season training with their clubs before decisions are taken by clubs about who they may want to see loaned out.

If that's correct then perhaps he is working right now (in the US as some posts have indicated) on one or some 'first priority' signings then off on hols and returning fairly early on in pre-season training to take the helm again on negotiating loan transfers.  

Whatever he is up to I hope he enjoys every success in persuading transfer targets and loan players to join and still fit in quality holiday time with his family.   He and his family deserve the best possible holiday.