English FA would have acted by now?

13 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

As we walked out of the stadium knew that would be the case whether it was 1 person or 5000 that went on the pitch, even if Hibs fans wrecked the stadium and attacked our players, the Rangers fans were singing sectarian songs and that's the big issue!! Lol

Sadly .Every bear had other things on their minds as they left the stadium.If we knew the gistapo would be so complicit in all this.I'm sure many more bears would have done more than point at their watches 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Aliexpress.com any top you want for £13 our are even on it, free shipping too.

Think its the Chinese amazon or something. Two wee cousins just got the Germany n Switzerland tops through and there the real deal, our tops are even on it already :lol:

I didn't realise they did football tops as well.

I recommended that site to my burd and she loves it, cheap as fuck and good quality, only cunt is that it takes 4 weeks to arrive but you can't have everything.

On 28/05/2016 at 0:17 PM, eejay the dj said:

Been thinking about this . If the Riot had happened down in England . Charges would already have been applied to Hivs fc ..

Even after a week .The seriousness of the offence .They would have had to act on it immediately surely

What do you guys think ?

Now I know the answer why not up here but how do you think English FA would have dealt with this ?

Is it not a case of Hibs can't be punished for the actions of their fans? The same way that Rangers and Celtic can't be held accountable for their fans for songs that are sung? I would like to see them punished but I am sure we pushed for this rule to be implemented 

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

Is it not a case of Hibs can't be punished for the actions of their fans? The same way that Rangers and Celtic can't be held accountable for their fans for songs that are sung? I would like to see them punished but I am sure we pushed for this rule to be implemented 

Dp

7 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I didn't realise they did football tops as well.

I recommended that site to my burd and she loves it, cheap as fuck and good quality, only cunt is that it takes 4 weeks to arrive but you can't have everything.

As far as I know the football tops arrived pretty quickly mate, the quality was outstanding. 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Smile said:

The board had their foot on their neck the same with the Motherwell incident but just caved in. We have lost ground on this now.

I agree. The whole thing is fizzling out, probably in the hope that it will go away. Currently Jason Cummings being pushed in a pool has more coverage than our players being assaulted and press lies. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

I dont see what folk are waiting for, nothing big is going to happen, slap on the wrist.

Probably Willis but it's still worth talking about surely .Think we have to as the media bastards have it as a non mention