You can watch tonight's friendly on Rangers tv at midnight

RANGERS will play the single pre-season friendly of their American tour tonight when they face hosts Charleston Battery at the MUSC Health Stadium.

RangersTV have been with the squad throughout the week and will be again tonight to bring you all of the action exclusively live wherever you are in the world.

The fixture will be available to all RangersTV subscribers, meaning you can watch simply by signing up from as little as £5 per month.

More info on the website, give the site some hits! 

http://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/watch-battery-v-rangers-live/

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yuppers, I'm not sure what time it'd be on at your time however sorry. 

Thanks mate! I think it Kicks off 9:30am tomorrow morning for us, I'll be working from home?

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yuppers, I'm not sure what time it'd be on at your time however sorry. 

Question, why is it not showing on gers tv as an individual purchase? Will they put it up later?

1 minute ago, OzGers said:

Thanks mate! I think it Kicks off 9:30am tomorrow morning for us, I'll be working from home?

Timezones are always fun :lol:

Just now, OzGers said:

Question, why is it not showing on gers tv as an individual purchase? Will they put it up later?

Subscribers only, I'll need to renew mine. 

In saying that, there is word that it'll be live on Youtube so keep a eye out for that link 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Timezones are always fun :lol:

Subscribers only, I'll need to renew mine. 

In saying that, there is word that it'll be live on Youtube so keep a eye out for that link 

So i have a login but have only bought individual games week to week. I can't do it this way? I need to subscribe to a package? 

Just now, OzGers said:

So i have a login but have only bought individual games week to week. I can't do it this way? I need to subscribe to a package? 

Just going off of what it says on the website, "the fixture will be available to all RangersTV subscribers, meaning you can watch simply by signing up from as little as £5 per month."

So I think you do need a subscription, hold off and see if you can buy it individually and if it's 10 minutes before ko, then think about subscribing or hunting for that youtube link. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Just going off of what it says on the website, "the fixture will be available to all RangersTV subscribers, meaning you can watch simply by signing up from as little as £5 per month."

So I think you do need a subscription, hold off and see if you can buy it individually and if it's 10 minutes before ko, then think about subscribing or hunting for that youtube link. 

Good call, glad it's in the morning!

4 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

Does the £5 subscription get you all live games on RTV if you use the puffin browser and hola?

No idea, I have chrome. 

But going off of what it was like for me, I could watch any archived games for the 5iver a month in addition to interviews and special content like RangersMind. 

Only downside is you can't watch live games in the UK, you need to wait till later that night to watch it as a archive which is any good to no one. But you can get addons for your browser to change you're local so you can. But i'm too lazy for that. 

Alternatively, you can use a livestreaming site (usually linked on facebook pages or in match threads) to watch it. You just get bombarded with Ads and that. 

29 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

No idea, I have chrome. 

But going off of what it was like for me, I could watch any archived games for the 5iver a month in addition to interviews and special content like RangersMind. 

Only downside is you can't watch live games in the UK, you need to wait till later that night to watch it as a archive which is any good to no one. But you can get addons for your browser to change you're local so you can. But i'm too lazy for that. 

Alternatively, you can use a livestreaming site (usually linked on facebook pages or in match threads) to watch it. You just get bombarded with Ads and that. 

I have now signed up for the standard package for the year. I am sure I read someone saying you can use hola or something to make it think you were viewing in another country so could watch the games live.

"RangersTV have been with the squad throughout the week and will be again tonight to bring you all of the action exclusively live wherever you are in the world."

Sounds like RTV is the only place to watch it live. Also you will need a subscription.. no pay as you go for this one!

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

"RangersTV have been with the squad throughout the week and will be again tonight to bring you all of the action exclusively live wherever you are in the world."

Sounds like RTV is the only place to watch it live. Also you will need a subscription.. no pay as you go for this one!

Get on the android box no doubt