Union Bears - Fan March Against Hamilton

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

Ultra pish

Wish the young team would stick to rangers songs and for the lad to stop banging that fucking drum like he's  just snorted a line of steroids.

Dry your eyes FS!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Sket said:

Walking through the streets with a bunch of schoolboys singing a handful of the most popular chants from Euro 2016.

I'm out.

Wish it was songs from the euros anythings better than those fucking ultra songs that every pretend ultra mob in Scotland are singing

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

Ultra pish

Wish the young team would stick to rangers songs and for the lad to stop banging that fucking drum like he's  just snorted a line of steroids.

Too many boring auld fuckers at the football these days. Give your ticket to someone who likes noise at the game

Difficult to comprehend those moaning about songs and drums. I suppose some would rather sit on their arses in silence. Not so many years ago the ground was like a cemetery. I'd rather have some cnut banging a drum and the young team leading the singing than go back to the way it was. Some folk are too serious, some of the songs are meant as a laugh.

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Difficult to comprehend those moaning about songs and drums. I suppose some would rather sit on their arses in silence. Not so many years ago the ground was like a cemetery. I'd rather have some cnut banging a drum and the young team leading the singing than go back to the way it was. Some folk are too serious, some of the songs are meant as a laugh.

Not a problem with the union bears fuck I wish I was there age again in the east enclosure.

Massive problem with ultra shite though that btw no one joins in with and as I've said a out of tune drummer banging away like he's out his tree.

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

Not a problem with the union bears fuck I wish I was there age again in the east enclosure.

Massive problem with ultra shite though that btw no one joins in with and as I've said a out of tune drummer banging away like he's out his tree.

See. How did I know you were an auld fucker??

:D

11 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Wish they had a safe standing section in the enclosure, think theyd create a better atmosphere.  Just lose the drum, without the flutes drums are impotent.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I like listening to them at Ibrox, infact during the McCoist years it was the only entertainment you got at Ibrox........as long as the songs are not banned i have no problem woth them, bang that drum all they like.

41 minutes ago, Camshy said:

I like listening to them at Ibrox, infact during the McCoist years it was the only entertainment you got at Ibrox........as long as the songs are not banned i have no problem woth them, bang that drum all they like.

Only the Famine Song is banned, no?

37 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Might walk them along since I'm going that way anyhow.

the level of criticism on here baffles me, fair enough if it's no your thing but to slag them is pretty poor show.

Well out of order mate, lm going to buy loads of happy meals and hand them out to the young team as the pass to show my appreciation.