the day the fhilth racially abused Mark Walters on his debut

AlCapone

No yer wrang!! They're the bestest fans in the wurld!! They welcome immigrants and refugees.They are pyoor no racist! If you count how many times they've abused opposition players for religion,political and for where they were born,it's astounding.From abusing Reyna for the twin towers to Diouff with their monkey chants to abusing David murrays legs , the list is endless,when the truth is they are paedophile harbouring,brainwashed stinkin' cunts.

LIAR. Must have been a lie. Cos you need to remember they are the best fans in the world. They support a totally inclusive club who state that they treat everyone with respect no matter their race, colour, religion, political beliefs.  

Surely it couldn't have been them . Must have been a couple of Edinburgh tims that came through for the game... 

Right, let's get this.media spin machine I to full flow

- 9 Uefa disciplinary proceedings in 5 season for the hooligans and yet no next to no condemnation in the mHedia.

- Stadium closed in the 80s for attacking opposition players with glass bottles.

- Nazi salutes by them during World War Two.

- The worst case of racist abuse ever in British football against Mark Walters.

It's about time the scummy pro-Celtic mHedia in this country spoke out against them.

Remember the day well. There AT LEAST 2 of the bastards in gorilla/monkey outfits, and I for one saw them dancing around with their oirish chums. Inclusive my arse.

The sad thing is I would love to say it was unbelievable, but I sincerely believe there are still idiots like that kicking about.

7 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Remember the day well. There AT LEAST 2 of the bastards in gorilla/monkey outfits, and I for one saw them dancing around with their oirish chums. Inclusive my arse.

The sad thing is I would love to say it was unbelievable, but I sincerely believe there are still idiots like that kicking about.

I was there as well seen that as well,  always remember the Bears started singing I'd rather be a darkie than a Tim no offence intended not racist just remember that as a 13 year old with my dad strange what you remember, 

10 hours ago, Sandro420 said:

How could you tell

they are all ugly bastards :lol:

Little bit unfair on gorillas.  

Archie Macpherson said Mark Walters was Rangers' "first coloured player in their history".  We did sign the player Walter Tull.  

50 minutes ago, Briton said:

Little bit unfair on gorillas.  

Archie Macpherson said Mark Walters was Rangers' "first coloured player in their history".  We did sign the player Walter Tull.  

Who sadly never played for us, yet Egyptian Mohammed Latif did and I'd hardly describe him as a tall blond Aryan.  Along the same lines as MOJO being the first catholic.