Billythebear77

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, one55 said:

needs to give the manager more money and hopefully our manager isn't warburton for much longer unless he gets his shit together. i'll give him until new year. if he loses at ibrox against that lot then he simply has to go. 

Aye and who the fuck do you think we can afford to bring in that's better than him? Heads in the fucking clouds.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Warburton's more of Plan A is absolutely tedious, we're like a group of kids chasing them about out there. Rid-neck. 

I couldn't even see a plan A. The scum plan was simple. ATTACK and they did it with ease and why wouldn't they with a defence like ours ffs and if it were only our defence?!

We have a find in Windass and little else.

MW started with the wrong eleven IMHO, but I'm not the manager, but I can read a result and understand the difference between a good and a bad performance and we have misfired our way through the four previous league games against dross.

MW has a blind spot for certain players, no matter how bad they play, they are picked first.

He isn't the greatest at turning games around and today was no exception, but we were never going to today. We were simply outclassed and that gap will remain until we secure the investment needed to overtake them in getting players in of better quality.

Just now, Albertz 78 said:

If you take today in isolation then maybe you could have a go at King but frankly we are struggling against teams who don't have a 10th of our budget.

The problem for me belongs mainly at the managers door.

Yep. Agree we pick players based on names rather than need.