• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Prso's headband's dug dislikes this. 

How's his neighbours dug feel about it?

And don't get me started on Harry Redknapp 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The TO is a shambles. Been on CCCS for 3 years now. Never once got my tickets recorded delivery and they've took it for this game:lol: Same old pish

Aye it defaulted to delivery, I'd have missed it too but there was a post on here days back mentioning it. 

1 hour ago, Pearson83 said:

Picking mine up before heading to Inverness the Moro ticket office says it's west stand. ??

I finish at 12 the mora and planning on going to collect my ticket before going up Inverness but hink there might be big ques the mora so might hold aff and go early Saturday.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye it defaulted to delivery, I'd have missed it too but there was a post on here days back mentioning it. 

So is this going to be the case for every semi final and final priority as well as CCCS? It didn't happen last year so seems as if their taking the piss

17 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I finish at 12 the mora and planning on going to collect my ticket before going up Inverness but hink there might be big ques the mora so might hold aff and go early Saturday.

Am off all day and our bus for Inverness leaves at 1 so going to head to ticket office for 9 should be not to busy then.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So is this going to be the case for every semi final and final priority as well as CCCS? It didn't happen last year so seems as if their taking the piss

They sent out an email saying this would be the case unless you contacted them to say you would pick up at the office, to do with hampden not reprinting tickets if they get lost.

Still don't know why mine come as two separate envelopes, the money for both come of my card.